Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 91votes)

Tokiwa Kitareri!!

Alt Names: alt トキワ来たれり!!
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsMecha MechaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokiwa Yasaka lives in an unusual time, and according to his dreams, it's about to become even stranger. He's been having a dream of a woman called Rein ever since the robot Deus Ex Machina III came to his home. He and Machina attend the same school, where their other classmates include a secret ninja (Kanata Kusanagi) and a sorcerian (Haruka Yata). When Tokiwa, the robot, the ninja, and the sorcerian rush to rescue the student council president from a demon, the boys find that they've all been having the same dream! What is going to happen to their world?
Go to Tokiwa Kitareri!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The other One shots New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

143 Comments

Ehh I just get the wtf feeling lol mangaka trying to do way too much.

The problem is that the manga begins with 3 ONE-SHOTS: Kanata, Haruka and DEM III, that introduce the corresponding character, but only two have been translated and here only published Haruka.

The story and approach are interesting, many have thought that is a kind of Avengers, plus it is starting, Matsuena is offering us a big world that is not easily explained. I think we should see it with different eyes right now.

eh? ehhh? When I first saw that this manga was drawn by the same dude who made Kenichi I was all hype but wtf is this? I can't make heads or tails of whats going on...

Though I am still salty after that HSDK ending given its one of my favourite mangas, this manga is a complete mess. Even if I don't start on the standard Matsuena fanservice shots in every page, the fact that the story involves a ninja, sorcerer and a damn robot already makes this sound like something straight out of a Gintama sketch - which is fine but I don't think that is the author's intention at all (even if it is, the gags aren't that funny).

The concept is already a stretch, so it's gonna need some good plot progression for it to not get the axe soon. 

This author really likes to show anima mundi's butt a lot uh xD

that money sorcery is painful to watch...

even if he win, I bet he's not happy

he make a oneshot beforehand to introduce the ninja, you have to search those if want to be familiar with this story since the enemy could be related to his backstory. i say this because the this chapter could be incomplete...

He actually did three oneshots before starting this series which takes from the three oneshots (only the first one was scanlated).

i read both chapter at somewhere else & they have complete 40 page (first chapter). just Google it and find em :)

Love the robot dude haha

Missing a lot of pages there.....and boobs. ._.

I somewhat like it.... But I just don't think it will last even if the author is from HSDK

Yeah, we're missing pages.

I wasn't a fan of the ninja one shot, and now the one shots are combining into a series? Well I will take a look.

Some characters were introduced before in one of he's oneshots

he make a oneshot beforehand to introduce the ninja, you have to search those if want to be familiar with this story since the enemy could be related to his backstory. i say this because the this chapter could be incomplete...

The typesetting... it hurts.

Some characters were introduced before in one of he's oneshots

from kenichi mangaka? just got 20 pages though..the chapter supposed to be 46 pages. 

Got some wtf moments for the first chapter but following this for the fun ride :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics