Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 42votes)

Shitsuji-sama no Okiniiri

Alt Names: alt 執事様のお気に入りalt 学园管家alt 學園管家alt Butler-sama's Favoritealt 爱上管家alt Lady and Butler (French)alt Lord Butler's Favouritealt Shitsuji-sama no Okini Irialt Shitsujisama no Okini Irialt 我的執事王子alt 我的执事王子alt 愛上管家
Author: Tsuyama Fuyu
Artist: Izawa Rei
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the death of her parents, Himura Ryou is taken in by grandparents and starts to attend the super elite high school, Souseikan Gakuen. Ryou gets lost within the school's spacious area and it leads her to a guy wearing tuxedo. He is Kanzawa Hakuou who attends the butler training course [B (Butler) Class] knowing that Ryou is...?!
Go to Shitsuji-sama no Okiniiri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

So, what's this? Plot progression? I wasn't thinking something like this would show up for a few more chapters.

Now we get to know just how special Mr. Butler is now huh? We at the very least know he's from some (seemingly) prominent family. Looking forward to the next few chapters, although I do wish Himura could be a bit stronger of a character..

That was rather short....

Diabetes... time after time...

Am I the only one who is utterly confused every time i see the title Butler-sama's favorite? Not really sure when it happened, but it finally bugged me enough to comment here on it. And if i'm not alone on it, it might be worth changing it back to the original name. (I kind of want to write the original name here instead of the current)

The translations lately are kind of awkward to read. All the random inserts of "I suppose", "I daresay", or "I'm sure" sound dated and unnecessary in most of the dialogue. Also, they are being overused.

However, I am still very grateful to you for scanlating this, S2Scans. Thank you very much. 

13 volumes? Woah.. I wanna read more.. Time to study some Japanese..

Everytime a new chapter is released I re-read the whole thing from the start >.> I just enjoy this manga this much.. haha

Ohohohohohoh!

Spoiler

Damn, this shit keeps draggin the plot but its very interesting
Drags on way too long, I quit this.
This manga will go on for awhile. 13 total volumes out so far, and it's still ongoing. Yay~
This chapter is great!!
Ahhh.. such strong bond.. lovely >.< >.<
And now Ryou has set off more yuri flags then fireworks on the Fourth of July. Hakuou better capitalize on her quick before the girls try to make her into their Lily Prince.
Spoiler

If it were anyone else who said that, I'd laugh in their face, I'm sorry to say. But I can forgive Hakuou, 'cause he's sweet and old-fashioned like that. :D
i SO love the art style of this manga! and the story is cute to boot! Win-Win!
@ShounenT: this is a shoujo manga, if someone will confess it would be the girl^^
That's propably cause he doesn't understand he has something to confess. lol
Hakou can't just find the right time to confess. XD
@kingguy3 huh? I was too.

I find re-reading this manga multiple times.. Some manga are just worth re-reading..
I was already on the edge of tears... Y U NO HAVE MORE CHAPTERS???
YAAAAY MOAR UPDATES!!<3 I loved this manga thankies!
Thank you for the updates, Esthetique! :,D

This manga is so sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics