Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 38votes)

Evergreen Tea House

Alt Names: alt 늘 푸른 찻집alt Evergreen Tea Shop
Author: Go Byeong Joon
Artist: Jae Nyu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: No Seolhee is the daughter of the owner of the tea shop across the street from the newly opened Cafe Monet. Frustrated at the lack of customers and the son of the coffee shop's owner, the webtoon follows the rivalry between the two shops and its employees along with their numerous encounters. A bittersweet story about headstrong children.

Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=608263&weekday=tue&page=1
Go to Evergreen Tea House Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

78 Comments

It's been a while... over a year since I last read this 

Thanks for the updates!

Then I realize it was updated 4 weeks ago...

ah... this is fun. i ship her with all of them B) 

Awh, this is cute. I like it.

Errr. Didn't naver request that thier webcomics not be hosted on Batoto?

:(

This looks awesome though!

Looks like I gotta go elsewhere to pirate the rest.

And we're back! Hope you guys enjoy the update P:

I don't like camping, but when I do, it's when I bring bug spray with me.

I don't like it either. but when I do, I bring my house. 

And we're back! Hope you guys enjoy the update P:

I don't like camping, but when I do, it's when I bring bug spray with me.

Boy is right. Nothing will go right in the way that they expect it to. 

Aha > :'D I updated the description! To something a bit more lengthy since one sentence does this webtoon no justice.

Anyways two new chapters ^^ Hope you all enjoy (On another note...)

Spoiler

I like this so far -^-

Cant wait for more updates!~

Aww, here I thought she was going to smack her dad again at the end of that chapter. It sure is smack worthy

I am enjoying this one. I read a lot of the food manga.

On another note: Hoorah, another release! Please be thankful to our typesetter for taking up the challenge of helping me finish cleaning this chapter ;;7;; Soci is duh bomb.

How are you guys feeling about this webtoon so far? So far we've seen very colorful and interesting characters, the interactions between them are hilarious and unique.

The more positive feedback we receive, the more motivation we have to pump out chapters for you guys! A shame we cannot keep up with the promise of bringing weekly updates for this webtoon, but hopefully we can pick up the pace when more people join!

Lol whoops, my bad. I meant chapter 38, no idea why I put 60 there. Either way, that chapter's not in a while.

Not an issue! Just as long as misunderstandings have been cleared (and we're all on the same page)!! Personally I enjoy the comedy aspect of this webtoon, the romance and the drama do get heavy in the later chapters!! A nice balance sorta, though the pacing could use work.

I'd have to disagree with that statement :'0 (Just because ch. 61 came out recently and 60 wasn't even out at the time the statement was made lmao)

Spoiler

Lol whoops, my bad. I meant chapter 38, no idea why I put 60 there. Either way, that chapter's not in a while.

Thanks for the new chapters :)

Wait, wait . . . you're saying everyone plays the superdense bonehead until at least ch. 60??

Yeah, this isn't bad, but it ain't good enough for me to hang around playing semi-slice-of-life-with-a-few-gags for 60 chapters before there's a hint of development.  I get enough of that in Ties of Compassion.  Thanks for the warning.

I'd have to disagree with that statement :'0 (Just because ch. 61 came out recently and 60 wasn't even out at the time the statement was made lmao)

Spoiler

Yep, pretty much. I scanned through the raws on Naver, it seems fine for the most part.

However, somewhere around chapter 60, both main guys -realize their feelings-. I stopped skimming after that, so I don't know what happens next. That's not for a while though, so this series should be good in the meantime :>

Wait, wait . . . you're saying everyone plays the superdense bonehead until at least ch. 60??

Yeah, this isn't bad, but it ain't good enough for me to hang around playing semi-slice-of-life-with-a-few-gags for 60 chapters before there's a hint of development.  I get enough of that in Ties of Compassion.  Thanks for the warning.

Happy Valentines day! I hope you're all sharing the love with your friends and family. Have two more chapters!

I really want the mc to end up with the childhood friend because that guy didn't once become a jerk in the story. Sadly most nice guys in shoujo end up getting dumped

+1 vote for the childhood friend, though I doubt it will end that way.

This seems like a shoujo to me, is it?

Yep, pretty much. I scanned through the raws on Naver, it seems fine for the most part.

However, somewhere around chapter 60, both main guys -realize their feelings-. I stopped skimming after that, so I don't know what happens next. That's not for a while though, so this series should be good in the meantime :>

This seems like a shoujo to me, is it?

I already love the mc <3 :D

This webtoon is hilarious!! And I'm really enjoying the art/colours <33 Can't wait for more :D

I'm not going to lie, my favorite line throughout the Chapter 2 would be "DEPLOY THE DAD!!"

(It started off as a joke and because it was super close to the translation, it became official)

Just a heads up that while we do plan on weekly updates, we hope that when people join us that we could start mass releasing 2-4 chapters a week : D

Let's hope that can be a thing? Cool? Cool. Chapter 3 will be up tomorrow hopefully.

Great first chapter. Thanks for the translation! Looking forward to see how the story will develop.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics