Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 49votes)

Fate/strange Fake

Alt Names:
Author: Narita Ryohgo & Type-Moon
Artist: Morii Shizuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the end of the third Grail War, a group of magi separate from the London based Mage Association decided that they would copy the ritual. They only managed to copy part of the ritual, which lead to the loss of the Saber class and further loss of the definition of a "Hero." The magi eventually infiltrated the U.S. Government and for two hundred years manipulated events in Snowfield, California to replicate the Sacred Land needed to generate a Grail.

Alternate Story:
> Fate/stay night ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fatestay-night-r2340 )
Go to Fate/strange Fake Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

Btw, Jester is a vampire.

What? Does it means he's like Arcueid or something? It's not, right?

Jester is a Dead Apostle while Arcueid is a True Ancestor. They are on completely different levels.

Release the lancer!!!

Btw, Jester is a vampire.

What? Does it means he's like Arcueid or something? It's not, right?

"People die when they are killed", and I thought this series was a "fake"

Indeed. The words of a Faker being repeated by a Fake.

Fitting, is it not?

It's alive!

"People die when they are killed", and I thought this series was a "fake"

Oh nice.

Not-so-real Zealot assassin this time?

>Narita

*Insta-follows*

Type-moon and the author of Durarara?! Count me in!!!

My body is ready for Person A

Spoiler

Oh, if anyone just wants to read the LN, both volumes are already translated and can be found here.

Are you guys ready for the most messed-up, no holds barred grail war of ALL TIME?

I sure as hell am.

You though Heaven's Feel's was crazy? You thought Unlimited blade works was ridiculous? You think the fourth war (Fate/Zero) was bonkers? Well here, have an alternate reality american low-budget knock-off grail war based on the THIRD grail war, which was absolutely insane in the first place. Strange Fake is what happens when imitators outside the Magus Association try their hand at making a war WITHOUT ANY IDEA HOW.

Are you prepared for Shenanigans? You should be.

>Narita

*Insta-follows*

In this version gilgamesh is actually not THE antagonist, so I'm really hyped.

Oooh, Narita as an author, huh ? It explains why there are so much background explanations.

Well, Waver, Gilgamesh. Double win. And that lil guy who summoned Berzy is quite the standard Narita-freak, I like him. 

That author combination is mind-boggling. I anticipate much fan-squealing.

Is it only me who finds that there are three different translation groups in a row here, strange?

Spoiler

The series starts with an antagonist I  so much?

HOLY YES PLS. 

...uhh loli as his master?

askdh$@jh#@#$&@*fds

*brain explodes*

PLS MOAR PLEEEEAAAASEE (  ;_; )

To you all who has done this,

thank u SOOOO very much 

The description makes it sound like a parody.

The story was a April fools' joke so it sort of is.

The description makes it sound like a parody.

the description mentioned the government and california, so no, not america.

Can't tell if you've got some hella subtle sarcasm going or if you're just disturbingly bad at basic geography.

wait, does nasu have any part in this?

I wonder if the mangaka is going to attempt to finish the story. I would still be perfectly happy to see it stopped/completed at the original story cut off though.

Actually, the manga is a companion piece to a newer ongoing version of the story.

I wonder if the mangaka is going to attempt to finish the story. I would still be perfectly happy to see it stopped/completed at the original story cut off though.

aint california one of amurica's states?

Trying to invade 'murrica now, huh?

Trying to invade 'murrica now, huh?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics