Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 395votes)

Spirit Migration

Alt Names: alt スピリット-マイグレーションalt Миграция Духа
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Akane Kotetsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spirit was floating in another world's dungeon, missing its memories. Eventually "he" learned to possess other creatures and using the bodies of the beasts in the dungeon, made his way to the outside world. Dragging a young female knight, a pretty young lady, and even a beautiful mercenary into the mix, our protagonist begins his great adventure in this world!

Japanese chapter updates monthly on the 3rd Wednesday.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/128000095
Go to Spirit Migration Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any video games like this? New Window bahtohtoh
  • 17 Replies
Topic Spirit Migration released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Why it makes sense for Kou to be so nice and forgiving. New Window truepurple
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't this have another name under another listing at one point? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic What the author could have left out to make this story better. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoilers Alert: q&a New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

752 Comments

Like the idea to bits \o/ followed.

well, the art is cute. lets see where this brings us.

if a person from the /ak/ scans would take contact with me, i find a method to get aphapolis scans with better quality than now (a photoshop script i do to enhance height and quality).

example : http://www.imagesup.net/?di=114219539069

It's not fabulous but i think you will be interested, it work with some alphapolis project.

Great idea, but i doubt anyone from AKS actually reads the comments here.

Might be better to post it in the 'Suggestion Box' on their website: http://ak-scans.wikia.com/wiki/Suggestion_box

if a person from the /ak/ scans would take contact with me, i find a method to get aphapolis scans with better quality than now (a photoshop script i do to enhance height and quality).

example : http://www.imagesup.net/?di=114219539069

It's not fabulous but i think you will be interested, it work with some alphapolis project.

I have been looking at the raws that were linked and apparently this story takes place in the same universe as World Customize Creator and another story by the same author.

found this descripton

Losing the memory had been drifting in labyrinth of different world, someone of spirit. Before long, "he" had noticed that it can act in possession to creatures other than humans, dictates of curiosity, and in one after another Noritsui the body of demon that wriggling in labyrinth, stepping foot into the labyrinth of the outside world that unknown spreads go -. Wherever in the young woman swordsman and Pretty daughter to go, while entrainment natural beauty mercenary, different world Big Adventure by possession-based hero begins! Popular in "World customization Creator," "magic mechanic alien world", and imposing the latest series of Hero weather Komikaraizu!

used google translate

just a heads up this isn't being done by AK yet. one of there translaters did it and put the link up on the comment bored

I have been looking at the raws that were linked and apparently this story takes place in the same universe as World Customize Creator and another story by the same author.

Interesting premise.

i6Y3Kaf.png
Dem fast scans.

/ak/ scans brought me here, might be interesting, but isn't this just possession? Its kinda weird (the plot) but the art (the plot) is quite good

Ok, she encounters a giant man-eating bat monster in an underground dungeon, and so she introduces herself. To an animal. A dangerous, giant mutated animal.

Don't know if she's hopelessly polite or just an idiot.

Dat cover tho. Giant boobs! And for the rest, a superflat loli! Come, we have for enough for everyone!

Found the raw if anyone can read moon, dont think its translated. Had to do some digging.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130424032843/http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5955o/2

if /ak/ is doing this then it's probably a novel and a helluva lot further along in it story wise. I must find it now.

This is a nice one. Good art and a cute girl

Bat is cute as fuck, never go into human bodies bats only.

Cute klutzy monsters for life. Or... life substitute in this case, I guess.

This is Diamond, once again ak scans mmm...

If I guess right, he will possess a golem as the first page. But the party look like from his past life, the archer is not our first heroine.

Anyways, this remind me of Legend of Zelda: Spirit Track. Followed.

RPG setting, usual good level of art, AK scans..insta follow

Another Alphapolis's manga XD

insta followed~

so i guess as they go deeper into the dungeon it wont be long before he met some kind of humanoid monster, like ogre, or minotaur, or a giant.... lets hope no slime or tentacle monster

I bet that these guys from ak have scouts all over Japan and the internet searching for stuff to share.

Seriously though, nice looking manga as always.

Bat is cute as fuck, never go into human bodies bats only.

AK finds the best stuff, and I don't think I've read something with a literal soul as the protagonist so far with swapping/piggybacking on things like so. Followed!

indeed.. a non human (so far at least) hero as the mc.. *sees ak scans*, followed.

ak scans, followed, etc. Seriously, where do they find these gems.

*see the description*

hmm well so-so i guess

*see AK scans*

followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics