Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 90votes)

He is a High School Girl

Alt Names: alt Él Es una Chica de Preparatoria
Author: Baek Young-Min
Artist: Baek Young-Min
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Choi Kang-Bae is a famous high school hooligan feared by everyone. Nevertheless, he has a huge "sister complex", which urges him to protect her sister, whatever the price... Only, how does he plan to take care of her when she studies in a high school only for girls?

Tr:Choi Kang-Bae okulunda serseri tipli, kavgayı seven, güçlü biridir. Ama kızkardeşine karşı çok korumacı olduğu halde onu istediği gibi koruyamaz çünkü kardeşi kız lisesine gitmektedir. Choi Kang-Bae bir gün kardeşini zorbalığa uğrarken görür ve kararını verir ne pahasına olursa olsun kardeşini koruyacaktır, kız kılığına girmesi gerekse bile!

http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/highschool
Go to He is a High School Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic pick up this series New Window makaveli4all
  • 0 Replies
Topic He is a high school girl Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies

245 Comments

this is gem! the joker joke is hilarious.

I couldn't wait for new chapters so i read raw , i can say that story is going in right direction . Cho Cho !

He reminds me of Randoh from pretty face (incidentally the first manga I ever read, together with blame!)

"Sh-she's my cup of tea." NO! LMAO! NO HE'S NOT! XD

Well, who knows, right? Perhaps it might actually be...

Hey, you know what else would reveal that you're crossdressing?

YELLING ABOUT IT IN THE MIDDLE OF A PUBLIC AREA

Hopefully they don't lose any value to the story arc trying to be funny. This could be good with him honestly learning what its like being treated like a women etc., if its not trashed by them trying to make it too much comedy.

"Sh-she's my cup of tea." NO! LMAO! NO HE'S NOT! XD

I still believe that even with a 3-cm-thick make-up he won't be able to look as a girl. I mean look at his facial expression- no lipstick will change this murderous grin.

that last panel was great. xD

Damn it new chapters was so short , still thanks for new chapter and keep up the good work !

Okay, he needs to get there ASAP because that blonde bitch needs to die.

This is the chapter that won us over. Back when we were suggested to pick this up, we read through the first few chapters and were like "hmm this is quite amusing..." And then a wild Joker appeared and that did the job lol

Japanese really have a thing against cross dressing apparently. I can't recall one comic where cross dressing and concepts of being considered a pervert by those who don't know the extenuating circumstances, weren't together.

Yeah, but this one is Korean

Thanks for the update!

From what I've gathered, she just doesn't want her brother getting in any more fights on her behalf -- not because she hates him, but because it can hurt him and alienate him further from everyone else. That's why she tries to solve all her bullying problems on her own and lies to her brother about them.

Yeah, I know. That's why I like Kang-hee's character! XD

At home, I like how Kang-Hee is indifferent towards him when they're outside but when they're at home she's really caring. I can't wait for him to bash some faces in.

From what I've gathered, she just doesn't want her brother getting in any more fights on her behalf -- not because she hates him, but because it can hurt him and alienate him further from everyone else. That's why she tries to solve all her bullying problems on her own and lies to her brother about them.

At home, I like how Kang-Hee is indifferent towards him when they're outside but when they're at home she's really caring. I can't wait for him to bash some faces in.

Japanese really have a thing against cross dressing apparently. I can't recall one comic where cross dressing and concepts of being considered a pervert by those who don't know the extenuating circumstances, weren't together.

The comics almost turned into "He is a Joker".

I cannot wait for his transformation ! :D

I can't wait until his sister finds out... I seriously want to know what kind of expression she'll make when her big bad delinquent brother winds up looking all cute and girly. 

I cannot wait for his transformation ! :D

To be fair, I missed the image where he specifically ducks out of the way in fear. As I had read it, he threw the punch and it instantly connected with the woman. 

That's alright. I'm sorry for being sarcastic about it.

I guess you don't know what dodging is and how hard it is to stop a full powered punch.

Pretty sure you never throw a punch at someone and do it with intent for it to stop RIGHT at when it touches them... :/

To be fair, I missed the image where he specifically ducks out of the way in fear. As I had read it, he threw the punch and it instantly connected with the woman. 

How the hell does he accidentally punch a woman a few feet away from his intended target when he's apparently so good at fighting? lmao

Pretty sure you never throw a punch at someone and do it with intent for it to stop RIGHT at when it touches them... :/

How the hell does he accidentally punch a woman a few feet away from his intended target when he's apparently so good at fighting? lmao

I guess you don't know what dodging is and how hard it is to stop a full powered punch.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics