Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 257votes)

Lookism

Alt Names: alt 외모지상주의
Author: Park Tae Joon
Artist: Park Tae Joon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Hyung Suk, overweight and unattractive, is bullied and abused on a daily basis. But a miracle is about to happen.
Comedy and Quality is written big in this manhwa.

Licensed:
http://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/lookism/list?title_no=1049

Original:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=641253&weekday=fri
Go to Lookism Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic You want more Lookism? Then Press Here! Poll Link! New Window Izaya ∞
  • 9 Replies

876 Comments

At least he's humble about it.

at first i thought the hairdresser was a wizard who was gonna change his look with magic

I think the hairdresser did

I just can't get over the face he makes when he looks at himself in the mirror for the first time in his pretty body. It's just so... ducky... and silly... and gosh it cracks me up, he looks retarded

Where do I sign up for this experience? lol

Getting bullied while looking like that

ai0Hdb6.jpg

This gonna be gud

at first i thought the hairdresser was a wizard who was gonna change his look with magic

aahaha when he is asleep his beautiful self comes out! i imagine this would happen to me as well

i've never understood these bullied child settings... is it really like that ? i mean i went to school and all but i never saw that stuff, is it really that bad on Korea ?? And what is it with koreans and bowl cuts!? i don't get how could that be popular.

yeah, bullying is that bad. school is that bad.

and girls are the most cruel when they get started.

not only in korea, in other parts of the world too.

never having seen it personally doesn't mean it doesn't happen. i've seen it though, many others have too. the kid in this webtoon isn't even seeing the worst of it.

So he is a caterpillar that evolved into a butterfly?

Wrong! He turned into a Cicada.

So he is a caterpillar that evolved into a butterfly?

Prepare to get Kim Jong Un'd next chapter

I literally died from laughter

Yep... Was my thought... Then the ending made it even MORE eye opening....

And I liked his haircut... He looked um less of a mushroom, at least. Even if it looked like you-know-who.

I lost it at Messic... priceless X'D

i've never understood these bullied child settings... is it really like that ? i mean i went to school and all but i never saw that stuff, is it really that bad on Korea ?? And what is it with koreans and bowl cuts!? i don't get how could that be popular.

it is. And even worse than you could believe.

There's even a kind of trends for those bullies in elementary and middle school, they make the bullied guy pull a cart in supermarket with the teeth.

And all kind of violences and threats every day. Although some school has more than others, it's usually a kind of taboo for those schools and the parents&teachers&school either hide or ignore those acts.

Can't wait for the revenge part

Is it just me or does his pretty boy form look like the main character from persona 4?

Not sure about bullying, but I've learnt from countless manhwa that korean kids go to school to brawl. It's like a huge network of fight clubs and each school got a jjang, who is a like superman, even whole armies are powerless against. So till those jjangs are around, the whole country is pretty much overworldly. I bet, even nuclear weapons would be totally  useless, since those guys would simply shove em off by their enormous aura. Oh and they never study, not in Korea, they only fight all days long there. 

Summing it all up, the majority are mundane martial artists (adults included), who just can't get close to those jjang demigods, and all they can do is worship 'em from afar, hoping for the best. That's what bullying is like there, I suppose.

Prepare to get Kim Jong Un'd next chapter

I literally died from laughter

Uninteresting protagonists have to be carried by the story, and I think we've all seen this setting before. Let's hope it takes us someplace new.

MOAR!

Interesting...

Wait, so is he going to turn into the guy on the cover?

Seems quite interesting, I really hope the mother won't get hurt.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics