Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 257votes)

Lookism

Alt Names: alt 외모지상주의
Author: Park Tae Joon
Artist: Park Tae Joon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Hyung Suk, overweight and unattractive, is bullied and abused on a daily basis. But a miracle is about to happen.
Comedy and Quality is written big in this manhwa.

Licensed:
http://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/lookism/list?title_no=1049

Original:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=641253&weekday=fri
Go to Lookism Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic You want more Lookism? Then Press Here! Poll Link! New Window Izaya ∞
  • 9 Replies

876 Comments

I'd rather this translation.  Had a quick look at the other one and they Westernized all the characters' names, which is an approach I really dislike.  Doesn't give me a good feeling about the translation overall if that's how they're thinking about it.  So, hoping KobatoChanDaiSuki keep on going.

Yeah, Webtoons.com often makes mistakes too. Using the wrong there, their, they're; plain/plane; awkward grammar; typos; etc.

But if it's on there, does that mean Batoto will no longer be able to host this webtoon?

On the bright side, it says it updates daily. Let's see how long they're gonna keep that up though...

I'd rather this translation.  Had a quick look at the other one and they Westernized all the characters' names, which is an approach I really dislike.  Doesn't give me a good feeling about the translation overall if that's how they're thinking about it.  So, hoping KobatoChanDaiSuki keep on going.

On the bright side, it says it updates daily. Let's see how long they're gonna keep that up though...

until i catches up :P 

Sorry for the low quality, will reupload when re-edited

lookism is on the official line webtoon translation now! its gonna take forever to catch up tho....

lookism is on the official line webtoon translation now! its gonna take forever to catch up tho....

that kouji kinda reminds me of 707...

Vasco is so awesome... TT TT even though he's a fictional character, I have so much respect for him.

THIS WEBTOON IS SO COOL!! I'M HOOKED!

I dun give af bout the other switching girl. I'm rooting for the slut...whose name I forgot.

Spoiler

This is going to be super odd soon enough.

I honestly like Ha Neul more than the body-switching girl...The body-switching girl hasn't been forced to have that revelation/growth because she was "ugly" to begin with.

That body-switching girl is stuck on "every handsome guy is bad" and is refusing to see anything that goes against this belief. Self-righteous, judgemental and narrow-minded. Considering her family business what right does she have to judge who is good and who is bad?

I wish the author could skip that "story of three of them".

my fear of teenagers increases every time I read Lookism

Kouji!! KOUJI!!! FINALLY MY BOY IS HERE.

I feel sorry for his parents. I would send him to military academy after something like this.

he doesn't deserve help tho....

On average, we should treat people better than they deserve.  If everyone got what they deserved we'd all be pretty miserable.

Well, a person should avoid acting like prey, that's for sure.  On the other hand is is basic justice to take down human predators.

True crossfit spirit idd  :D

My physical therapist told me cross fit is great for business! 

Haha, that moment, where he's crying, but doing lunges anyway. The downpour, kid's playground, shocked spectators and he's nude, in mere boxers. Workout everywhere! True crossfit spirit idd  :D

Student gambler: Rain 1f4a6.pngSnow 2744.pngor Shine 2600.pngI'm on the Gamble Grind1f624.png1f4af.png #TeamNoSleep 1f634.png274c.png 1f64f-1f3fc.pngJohn 3:16 R.I.P Deed to my House 270a-1f3fc.png1f3da.png2764.png

Can't say that I feel bad for him.

and to think there are people don't conveniently have body switching rich mob boss's child friends to help them out, falling for this kind of thing in real life.

Cheesy as shit, but a practically unbeatable revenge plot - K-drama style.  In fact it's "justice", not "revenge" (although we all know it's really revenge, and oh is it ever so sweet).

and to think there are people don't conveniently have body switching rich mob boss's child friends to help them out, falling for this kind of thing in real life.

Haha, that moment, where he's crying, but doing lunges anyway. The downpour, kid's playground, shocked spectators and he's nude, in mere boxers. Workout everywhere! True crossfit spirit idd  :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics