Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 273votes)

Plunderer

Alt Names: alt プランダラalt 플런더러alt Plundereralt 掠夺者
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the year 305 of the Althea calendar, and the world is currently controlled by "numbers." Every human born is branded with a "Count." This Count can be anything; the amount of kilometers walked, or the amount of people who have said your food is tasty. If your Count drops to 0, you will be sent into the Abyss. After Hina's mother's Count dropped to 0, her last request was for Hina to look for the Legendary Red Baron.
Go to Plunderer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

599 Comments

I'm so glad to see Suu-sensei back at it again and it seems he's made another winner (in my book).

Also it might just be me but Nana kinda reminds me of a dark skinned Rainbow Gate Rio but then again that's just me.

okay....chapter 1 and i'm already hate the antagonist for good....

I'm predicting perverted-but-cool protag with Epic Cool Moments™ when the need arises. I wonder if the MC is going to be a Steph, though; certainly seems that way.

The main characters are exactly like the 7 deadly sins lol

okay....chapter 1 and i'm already hate the antagonist for good....

A mature brown goddess... that's my fetish!

Really hope this turns out to be more of a serious action manga with comedy and ecchi (yey ecchi) than ecchi manga with some comedy and action
Annd here's hoping this will have a good steady updates

Yey Minazuki Suu, I can't hold the excitement!!!

MINAZUKI SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

ALL ABOARD SUU HAPPY TRAIN

Though there's certainly no indication that she's wearing any.

On another note, she looks pretty alright for someone who just got bulldozed through a solid wall - I bet the baron guy gets absolutely pulverised by her later on.

Lol That would be hilarious! 

Probably done that way because it's the first chapter and Minazuki is more interested in making a compelling story this time. We'll see panty shots eventually, I suspect.

Though there's certainly no indication that she's wearing any.

On another note, she looks pretty alright for someone who just got bulldozed through a solid wall - I bet the baron guy gets absolutely pulverised by her later on.

Wondering if the censorship law has hit since there was no sign of panties, just the endless darkness.

Still glad that a new series has started.

Probably done that way because it's the first chapter and Minazuki is more interested in making a compelling story this time. We'll see panty shots eventually, I suspect.

HELLO RED BARON

Wondering if the censorship law has hit since there was no sign of panties, just the endless darkness.

Still glad that a new series has started.

I've been waiting so long for this, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Chalk up a great start to what's sure to be another phenomenal manga by Suu Minazuki!

OMFG! I already love this manga. It's definitely an automatic favorite. I love the concept, the characters, just pretty much everything. I swear, this is going to be my addiction.

This is a very promising beginning.

WTF this have a plot  ........ this have a lot of future FOLLOW

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's worth reading for the potential of that alone.

So....No flying panties???

Oh god, it's been how long since the end of SnO?

Thank you for this.

5 stats insta follow.

Look at Author/Artist... Minazuki Suu

instant follow

He's at it again folks.

Look at Author/Artist... Minazuki Suu

instant follow

pertamax

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics