Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

bet this is just another teaser and i don't wanna be disappointed when it ends just as it's getting good so i'll pass on this for now

Thats not how naval defense works.

It’s true I am not familiar with naval combat but I am curious and since you seem to know can you explain it to me?

Also I should point out the reasons why I believed there would be ships patrolling the sea near the land borders (I am saying this cause we were talking about sailing on a boat that from what I know shouldn’t normally sail in the open sea).It’s because both countries are at war and the fight is happening near the borders so I believed there would have been a higher presence of both, troops and ships near the borders to try and prevent any spies/troops trying to cross over to do some form of sabotaz or intel gathering).

Well don't know what happens in the next chapters but I am assuming is not that easy to cross the water with just a boat. Plus if they are guarding the land borders they sure as hell guarding the borders in the sea with ships.

Thats not how naval defense works.

This has some really nice development so far.

Watch Out! The whole scenerio is a trap!

Why won't they just use the boat to go back to their own land?

Anyay, if something is gonna be trouble later on its even more of a reason to know as much as you can, just to be prepared. that being said, pressuring the imperial princess for info is probably a bad idea.

Well don't know what happens in the next chapters but I am assuming is not that easy to cross the water with just a boat. Plus if they are guarding the land borders they sure as hell guarding the borders in the sea with ships.

Why won't they just use the boat to go back to their own land?

Anyay, if something is gonna be trouble later on its even more of a reason to know as much as you can, just to be prepared. that being said, pressuring the imperial princess for info is probably a bad idea.

Dang this MC is different from the usual. I've seen flirty and cocky MCs before, and I've seen lazy MCs, but a combination of the two plus the fact that he's not being abused by overreacting females puts this on my follow list.

What is with her barbed ahoge? You could spear somebody with that thing.

oh. in the teasers section. that's why i couldn't find it.

where do i find the LN you guys speak of?

So we just gonna ignore the demon/spirit beings everybody has. OK

Hehe I was wondering when someone is gonna mention them! :D

So we just gonna ignore the demon/spirit beings everybody has. OK

I saw the LN and hoping someone would do the manga adaptation and its here at last!
The LN ranked second or was it third? in the best light novels last year behind yahari after all.

Again, the description tells us a wee bit more than the first chapter itself.

I guess the guy who did the description copy pasta'd the ln summary.

Again, the description tells us a wee bit more than the first chapter itself.

Well, I don't hate any of the characters yet, so that's a promising start!

Oh, interesting beginning, with interesting characters. I'm hooked. Followed.

2co3k1t.jpg a mysterious, important little girl 

I was waiting for this.

Lazy clever guy with a talented overpowered swordswoman. It's setting is similar to the legend of the legendary heroes but this focuses mainly on war and so on. I have high hopes for the lazy genius.

Ah yes I like legend of the legendary heroes but if I am not mistaken VI has it on hiatus >_<

I was waiting for this.

Lazy clever guy with a talented overpowered swordswoman. It's setting is similar to the legend of the legendary heroes but this focuses mainly on war and so on. I have high hopes for the lazy genius.

damn cliffhanger

Damn you coral!
damn cliffhanger

Brock! Man I never new you got another job after being cut from pokemon. Good to see you man! Though you have gotten more lazy and your eyes are bigger o_O. But I'm sure you will become the man I knew and loved, you even found this manga's nurse Joy already!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics