Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

The MC is OP. He's gonna get a debuff soon.

You guys are funny when you talk like this. You do realize that a soldier pulling what they did is a very severe war crime by our own standards?

Quite sure that impersonating civilians, feigning surrender and fighting without identifying markers are all things that can get you shot for beach of law in a lot of countries, or called to account in international court. We normally call people who fight like this terrorists and rebels, anything to survive does not apply to a solder that can reasonably surrender. Ergo, they're scumbags for pulling stuff like that. So, what they did to that patrol makes them bad guys in my book less that country is ran by Stalin or something.

Not knocking the manga for this quite yet but don't try to excuse that kind of behaviour, cause it's inexcusable.

It was awesome

Don't get worked up all by yourself and loosen up like the MC. Trust me. No one wants to read a manga where the MC gives up at the get go by followin' all the rules, becoming a prisoner of war AND losing the princess without doing anything cool. This is chapter 5, the MC will only get more unconventional from here on in. 

Just chop it up to that one saying, all is fair in love and war. You can only say this kind of stuff because you've never been in such a situation, I believe the MC reacted naturally given the circumstances... On second thought, no one is that cool, he's too OP.

Kill or be killed yo, well captured and ransomed off causing a lot of political issues, same thing almost tho

You guys are funny when you talk like this. You do realize that a soldier pulling what they did is a very severe war crime by our own standards?

Quite sure that impersonating civilians, feigning surrender and fighting without identifying markers are all things that can get you shot for beach of law in a lot of countries, or called to account in international court. We normally call people who fight like this terrorists and rebels, anything to survive does not apply to a solder that can reasonably surrender. Ergo, they're scumbags for pulling stuff like that. So, what they did to that patrol makes them bad guys in my book less that country is ran by Stalin or something.

Not knocking the manga for this quite yet but don't try to excuse that kind of behaviour, cause it's inexcusable.

My concern is more about how to get that balloon back? Let's say it's an airplane that costs 50 million (to emphasize that it should not be shot down.) According to the makeup story that someone is on there, and will only let it down when his family has crossed back. There is no means of communications between the camp and the balloon, and the guys chasing it. So the camp leader, more or less, just wishes for best case scenario that the balloon will be retrieved without any guarantees. And if the balloon is really a goner, it's not his fault, it's the air unit's fault. However he lets that personal crosses the border along with the refugees without thinking that the guy might not come back to receive his punishment (for losing the balloon). There are no other soldiers going along, probably because there are chances of being shot, so no one wants to go. However, if there are more soldiers going, they'd just die somehow since they've been completely fooled from the start.

However, with calm judgement, the loss of the balloon is not the fault of the camp leader. The refugees are "common" as they used to refugees more than enemies.  :P  So it shouldn't be a big fault for him. His mistake is that he tries (or being forced) to cover for others. Doing it for friends is already hard, and now he does it for enemies. R.I.P. (Hang on, so MC can speak accents of both countries? That's handy.)

I think he was going to have someone else decide, but then when it was revealed that they slipped past the border on his watch he either had to take responsibility for that or try to handle the balloon situation.

There really are people who would do almost anything if they've been pushed and rushed. This camp leader appears to be one of this type. Since they accept refugees with warm hands, I don't think it's a big fault to have some more refugees, and hence it's also not a big deal to let them back as well, so this part is fine.

My concern is more about how to get that balloon back? Let's say it's an airplane that costs 50 million (to emphasize that it should not be shot down.) According to the makeup story that someone is on there, and will only let it down when his family has crossed back. There is no means of communications between the camp and the balloon, and the guys chasing it. So the camp leader, more or less, just wishes for best case scenario that the balloon will be retrieved without any guarantees. And if the balloon is really a goner, it's not his fault, it's the air unit's fault. However he lets that personal crosses the border along with the refugees without thinking that the guy might not come back to receive his punishment (for losing the balloon). There are no other soldiers going along, probably because there are chances of being shot, so no one wants to go. However, if there are more soldiers going, they'd just die somehow since they've been completely fooled from the start.

However, with calm judgement, the loss of the balloon is not the fault of the camp leader. The refugees are "common" as they used to refugees more than enemies.  :P  So it shouldn't be a big fault for him. His mistake is that he tries (or being forced) to cover for others. Doing it for friends is already hard, and now he does it for enemies. R.I.P. (Hang on, so MC can speak accents of both countries? That's handy.)

MC is highly talented at the battlefield. Kinda curious about how did he get all those knowledge.

Pretty sure there's some conspiracy thing going on and that the princess wasn't expected to survive. 

So, does the conspiracy has prophets or meteorologists?  Because the origin of this incidents is the storms.  Ergo, no storms, no princess being thrown overboard.

Pretty sure there's some conspiracy thing going on and that the princess wasn't expected to survive. 

I know there a war, but when soldier acept to help him then got killed without trying to harm MC first.
Its make MC like the Evil one, Why must kill them?

Kill or be killed yo, well captured and ransomed off causing a lot of political issues, same thing almost tho

how will you disable three enemy soldiers without risking repercussions?
Will you amputate their limbs and leave them for the dead?
Tie them up so they will die a slow death from starvation?

Yeah, this sort of thing is actually realistic. Any soldiers are human as well, with their own families, dreams, friends and such.

It's actually weird if most of them are not decent human beings, just like most of us, especially the lower ranked.

That marvelous bastard. Ikta is a master of deception.

Omg, loved this chapter so much. That was sneaky, but awesome !

Oh my god. Ikta, you sneaky little devil. YOU DID IT! LMAO!

we need this guy(ikta) on the battlefield as the commander ASAP

Oh my god. Ikta, you sneaky little devil. YOU DID IT! LMAO!

I know there a war, but when soldier acept to help him then got killed without trying to harm MC first.

how will you disable three enemy soldiers without risking repercussions?
Will you amputate their limbs and leave them for the dead?
Tie them up so they will die a slow death from starvation?

Kinda bummed he's the thinking type who's a subpar fighter, not saying it's bad but it was never my type of main character.

Funny how the most rational pessimistic guy turns out to be the most compassionate. P.S. the braggart fatso is totally useless

Like ThomasterXXL said. They were close to the border, they were used to refugees, and lastly, that fellow's acting. Rather than an age of chivalry, I'd say it's just a much simpler age. Ordering them to lie down and such is a very modern thing, so are disguises, etc. I'm not saying it's a modern invention, just that such things only became commonplace in our age. Just look at our WWI's strategies and tactics used - not too bright, eh? You're using a modern mind to think about situations of an older age.

Also note that the enemy is a republic while the heroes are from an empire and it's portrayed in a bad light at that.

Gah... talking about this made me miss Gunka no Baltzer...

Ok so this is soldiers' story at war time. The 3 dead soldiers, in terms of current practice (from TV anyway, I don't have real experience), they're way lacking. 

Didn't they make it clear that helping refugees was common sense to them? Maybe they let their guard down, because they were so used to helping refugees... Which makes this even more sad and twisted...

This probably being an age of "chivalry" just adds to that.

Ok so this is soldiers' story at war time. The 3 dead soldiers, in terms of current practice (from TV anyway, I don't have real experience), they're way lacking. Enemies in disguise of civilians are normal. Usually that "civilian" must be asked to lie on the ground face down, and then go to tie his hands from backside, etc. etc. When that civilian talks about going to get an old mother, the soldiers should be well aware of the luring trap. Probably this war is still in chivalry era where these tactics weren't very common.

It's still a very good manga so far, to see developments of these young soldiers. I guess it'd be quite a heavy atmosphere, in fighting, killing, leadership warfare, and politics, which I don't dislike.

Dang this manga is good. I like how competent the characters are. Even though it was their first time in real combat, they performed with their training in mind.

I also like the portrayal of the enemy soldiers. All too often authors make the enemy side some generic evil culture where every solider is some rapist or barbarian. In this story the enemy seem like real people. When they were killed I could feel that they had lives outside of their existence as enemy mook to be slaughtered. 

In fact, it seems this time the main characters are on the side of the Empire, and the Republic is the enemy.

i feel bad for those soliders, they even kind enough to take in refugees and yet MC's group kill them cruelly

ikta and yatori somehow reminds me of shiroe and akatsuki but in contrast, ikta behaves like naotsugu and yatori does to ikta what akatsuki does to naotsugu. weird.

does general have the needs to fight, or the skill of it?

my opinion: i think no, if soldier, was the muscle to move, they would need brain,then the brain would be the general/commander

wouldn't Mc's was a general in the making,he actually was the leader of the group atm, one would expect the one with, the noble blood, have some kind of superiorty complex over the other, apparently not,this was however rare occurence

would read more

Well, that answers my question, he can't fight but Ikta is a brilliant protagonist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics