Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

I am more surprise he's not mad at Yatorishino, although he indebt to her family but there is a limit cause in this chapter although unintentionally she already break the pact of giving him a lazy life (no noble, soldier and hero). she's and idiot and can't see other than become noble and he came out the idea of rescuing the princess so i guess it can't be help.

I'm afraid we'll have to wait to get Yatorishino. From what I checked on BT many of the novel fans criticized how characters lacked development. Particularly for a novel which uses a personal point of view for each character among the "Imperial Knights".

Supposedly this starts getting fixed after volume one of the novel.

F.Y.I.: I checked and apparently this series novels are longer than the standard light novel. For example everything that happened until now on the manga is just chapter 1 from volume 1.

How old are these main characters(the five previously students) supposed to be, they seem like maybe 16ish. The princess a few years younger?

On the novel, around the time of chapter 7 at the manga, Itka was 17 and the Princess was 12.

Seriously though, grabbing and threaten a princess is too far no matter how far she insulted him.

Mc is competent but there's problem with him emotionally.

Ah yeah she just called his mother a whore or at least property/concubine depending on the level of translation. Which also implies he is the product of what amounts to rape/being illegitimate. Yeah not cool.

Life lesson #1: Don't insult a guys mother unless you want to start a fight.

Now from the looks of it the princess didn't really intended to insult his mom, she was probably just trying to show off to him with how she found out about him but it backfired not realizing her words.

Oh man am I staring to like this manga and I actually really like the personality of the MC. Honestly though, I don't know how the author can justify the MC going back to the country he hates so much beyond needing it for the plot. I mean he hates his home country and those who rule it So I'm not sure why he doesn't just defect.

Because defecting isn't easy. Even in today's world, most defectors are actually taken as POWs and/or traded back or shot/executed as spies.

The "rules of war" are just bullshit governments like to claim they follow to keep the public happy.

Im still not clear about his mother history and death, 

let's see, his father refuse an order and branded as traitor,

his father's friend and subordinate sent to stage war and died

his father teacher? Grandfather? exiled or defects?

his mother? im not clear about it, what happened to her, what have been done to her after her husband incident, how she died?

So how would you react if someone presented you with all the things in your life you never wanted to think about again?

I was rather surprised it took him so long to snap. After all, this was pretty much the classic “we know everything you’ve ever done“ speech, recited in a (if the translation captured it correctly) pretty boastful tone.

I am more surprise he's not mad at Yatorishino, although he indebt to her family but there is a limit cause in this chapter although unintentionally she already break the pact of giving him a lazy life (no noble, soldier and hero). she's and idiot and can't see other than become noble and he came out the idea of rescuing the princess so i guess it can't be help.

• != likes this

Haizz a lot of ppl just judge something by the way its look.

1. That little girl has a developed mind enough to suspect who he is and dig around that. This is the talk between him and government representative, don't bring age matter in here.

2. He needs to make himself clear. And his action will depend on who he is talking with. Do you think he will do it with some prideful royalties?

You don't even know what he think yet but judge harshly. Pretty similar with border general case.

God I love this MC the most, Im tired of the shy or indecisive types.

Excellent manga, i can't wait for more :(. How could some people hate the mc, i think he is the best for the manga. We will have to wait to see his all history

Oh man am I staring to like this manga and I actually really like the personality of the MC. Honestly though, I don't know how the author can justify the MC going back to the country he hates so much beyond needing it for the plot. I mean he hates his home country and those who rule it So I'm not sure why he doesn't just defect.

I'm betting on misplaced sense of loyalty to his country (as opposed to the current leadership) earned from his father, but mainly a general sense of futility. There are milder versions of depression than crippling depressive episodes or outright suicide, which can still basically destroy your enjoyment of life, and Ikta reads to me as someone like that. He was trying to find a way to coast along without too much effort, even if his brilliance lets him coast at a higher level than most, and yet hates himself enough to let these unwise outbursts loose... but he also doesn't have the drive needed to pull himself out of a poor situation into a better one. Depression is goddamn sinister.

He also may not have the resources to defect, on top of that. Disgraced family, pretending to be a nobody? Could be he's only even in the academy thanks to a scholarship earned under an assumed name. Heck with crossing a war zone.

Tough s*** grabbing a little girl. Just an emotional mentally weak damage pansy, hopefully he gets a good ass kicking. The protagonist is disgusting. No morals, no nothing.

please reread the manga cause you obviously aren't reading the same one the rest of are.

How old are these main characters(the five previously students) supposed to be, they seem like maybe 16ish. The princess a few years younger?

• != likes this
Oh man am I staring to like this manga and I actually really like the personality of the MC. Honestly though, I don't know how the author can justify the MC going back to the country he hates so much beyond needing it for the plot. I mean he hates his home country and those who rule it So I'm not sure why he doesn't just defect. His father was was a famous general who is considered a traitor so as such the enemy country would at the very least not have a negative opinion of him. Second his mother was not only a citizen of the other country but was someone who had enough social standing to be living in the royal palaca. Third his master, someone who he considers his grandfather, defect to the enemy country and is already there . If all he is looking for is an easy life then he would be all set up. His master was the one who made those artifical spirit things so he would have a very easy and comfortable life. Am I missing something or am I right thinking that the MC should have just left the other guys to rot in a jail as political prisoners and go live the easy life with his master?

He lost his dream...his dream of a lazy easy life...I know that paindesperateplz.gif?1

Spoiler

Tough s*** grabbing a little girl. Just an emotional mentally weak damage pansy, hopefully he gets a good ass kicking. The protagonist is disgusting. No morals, no nothing.

So how would you react if someone presented you with all the things in your life you never wanted to think about again?

I was rather surprised it took him so long to snap. After all, this was pretty much the classic “we know everything you’ve ever done“ speech, recited in a (if the translation captured it correctly) pretty boastful tone.

What you're looking at is character development. Up until now he's basically been portrayed as a stoic/genius/womanizer with no motivation. Now we're taking a peek of his past and how he got to be this way. And while grabbing a little girl may not be the most classy of actions, she just insulted his mother, of whom we can deduce he loved very much. And yes, we can classify him as emotionally unstable. He was thrust into a bad position by a country that killed his father, appropriated his mother, killed his father's subordinate, and exiled his master. And now the daughter of the man responsible just insulted his mother. I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed too.

People can dislike the main character's actions and the character himself if they want, but at least take the time to read the dialogue that outlines the reasons as to why he's such. The author has done an excellent job so far fleshing out his character and you guys can't look past the fact that the MC is kinda a dick. Way to use that empathy.

This ^ I said almost the same in IRC a few minutes ago.  

Being a princess doesn't give anyone grant to insult his death mother to her content. Moreover it's no more than a intimidation threat and also he had yet grabbed her when she was saved from drowning.

What you're looking at is character development. Up until now he's basically been portrayed as a stoic/genius/womanizer with no motivation. Now we're taking a peek of his past and how he got to be this way. And while grabbing a little girl may not be the most classy of actions, she just insulted his mother, of whom we can deduce he loved very much. And yes, we can classify him as emotionally unstable. He was thrust into a bad position by a country that killed his father, appropriated his mother, killed his father's subordinate, and exiled his master. And now the daughter of the man responsible just insulted his mother. I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed too.

People can dislike the main character's actions and the character himself if they want, but at least take the time to read the dialogue that outlines the reasons as to why he's such. The author has done an excellent job so far fleshing out his character and you guys can't look past the fact that the MC is kinda a dick. Way to use that empathy.

He has values and goals, like good governance and not letting people die unnecessarily. That he doesn't subscribe to a code you recognise doesn't mean he has nothing. Now, I can't say I like him myself, or that he has a heart I admire, but maybe his head is in the right place.

Am i reading the same manga as you ? because i feel like you're reading aldnoah zero or something o.o

Seriously though, grabbing and threaten a princess is too far no matter how far she insulted him.

Mc is competent but there's problem with him emotionally.

This is getting better with every chapter, hope it continues like this.

Thats the mc i was looking for

Indeed.

Kudos for Ikta for being non-cliche.

That MC is just too great. I really hope this series will last for some chapter, cause I really took a liking to Ikta.

It would be great if the Light Novel were translated, too. ~

It is on BT under the teaser section. It's covers only until the next chapter though (maybe the one after that as well), then the manga will surpass the translated LN chapters

That MC is just too great. I really hope this series will last for some chapter, cause I really took a liking to Ikta.

It would be great if the Light Novel were translated, too. ~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics