Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 96votes)

Crimezone

Alt Names: alt クリム・ゾンalt Crime Zonealt crime zone 罪域 罪恶地带alt Crime-Zonealt CRIMEZONE -クリム・ゾン-alt Kurimu Zon
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: Tokiya Seigo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The people of Earth live in a society where vampires aren’t just real but dangerous. Although humanity has been able to keep them under control and even take the night away as the vampire’s natural habitat, some of them have adapted. Hesperides, a relatively new breed of vampires, have adapted over hundreds of years in order to be able to go outside during dusk when the sunlight is at its weakest and feast on humans.

Aburaya Shiro, a high school kid, lives in a town where there has not been a vampire attack in years, but adults keep warning them of going outside at dusk. Shiro and his classmates take this warning lightly and head out at dusk only to find out one of their classmates who they thought they knew well turnz out to be a Hesperides. With all his classmates violently murdered, the only way Shiro was able to survive was with the help of a different classmate, Ichijoji Eruka, who doesn’t seem to be human herself.
Go to Crimezone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vampire genre starting to feel way too damn overused. New Window tut_01
  • 3 Replies
Topic raws New Window GodSlayer1
  • 1 Replies
Topic Secret breed New Window Sancrea
  • 0 Replies

216 Comments

hm, the info here is difference from baka-update http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=65424
The artist and author are switched >.<
That was pretty good. I can see this becoming a top seller.
Daaamn. :o
chapter 2 wow just wow....
Yeah... so far so good... let's wait for the next chapter...
vampires.....reminds of dark edge story
"Silence, you stereotypical childhood friend character!" xD I already like this series.
My god its like reading awesome given that a lot of shiz in this is pretty freaky and grotesque its still amazing read it!
great fun, looking forward to the next release
your welcome.
fcking awesome... the drawing is flawless
yay~ vampires \o/
will read.
:D
I have a penchant for bloody violence, so that's one box ticked, and the story could turn out quite interesting.
There was a chapter on delay.
yeah enjoy ...
so, where's the chapters?
enjoy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics