Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 96votes)

Crimezone

Alt Names: alt クリム・ゾンalt Crime Zonealt crime zone 罪域 罪恶地带alt Crime-Zonealt CRIMEZONE -クリム・ゾン-alt Kurimu Zon
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: Tokiya Seigo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The people of Earth live in a society where vampires aren’t just real but dangerous. Although humanity has been able to keep them under control and even take the night away as the vampire’s natural habitat, some of them have adapted. Hesperides, a relatively new breed of vampires, have adapted over hundreds of years in order to be able to go outside during dusk when the sunlight is at its weakest and feast on humans.

Aburaya Shiro, a high school kid, lives in a town where there has not been a vampire attack in years, but adults keep warning them of going outside at dusk. Shiro and his classmates take this warning lightly and head out at dusk only to find out one of their classmates who they thought they knew well turnz out to be a Hesperides. With all his classmates violently murdered, the only way Shiro was able to survive was with the help of a different classmate, Ichijoji Eruka, who doesn’t seem to be human herself.
Go to Crimezone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vampire genre starting to feel way too damn overused. New Window tut_01
  • 3 Replies
Topic raws New Window GodSlayer1
  • 1 Replies
Topic Secret breed New Window Sancrea
  • 0 Replies

216 Comments

Wild loli appears! Almost gets gang banged...Protagonist is a wimp, grow quickly or it will get bad.
R for Really Good my ass it should be L for L-A-M-E for now..
I still see potential
Guys...If you read carefully, the main character's true role in the manga is revealed
Spoiler
Got BORING ALREADY!!!

Why do always Author make the Protagonist always Stupid and Useless.. Because of that it makes this Manga so Boring!!!

Stupid Author!!! I'd Better Read Rosario Vampire!
chapter three felt incoherent, jumping around randomly...
WTF moments increased over than level 9000!

"Whose eyes was that?"

ugh fking male lead is so dang weak yeah i understand u have the right to freak out in this situation but hes screaming like one of those morons in a bad horror movie
It is so fucking irrational. She said that everyone around him are special agents, but it seems like nobody cares about his well being at all. It is like all the city is extinct. Maybe the plot will have more sense in the future, but as it is now, it is so half assed.
Spoiler
Shame the main character is kind of...useless...
The one at the begining.
I haven't yet finished reading the 3rd chapter but that note by the scantalating group was pretty funny. Was wondering if anybody else enjoyed it as well?
New Chapter!!! And loli ..vampire fangbang?
So, I had thought that after 4 months we might get a new chapter. I know the raws are out there, but it is like no groups care enough to scanlate.
Yamamoto Kenji ramped the violence up to 11!
"Twilight Bloodsuckers? Who is afraid of losers like that?"
They sparkle...............
No sadly, just more language availability.
No new chapters?
Cute ladies... Until they have something to say :)
brings a whole new meaning to sandbox
Tch. Screw Edward. These are the real vampires you should be scared of. They don't watch you when you're sleeping, they rip your face off when you're awake. Twilight just got raped.
Fuck. o_o
gruesome, disgusting, badmouthed, truly wicked, dark....... awesome, not your usual vampires neither the usual plot related to them. really interesting, lets see how it develop and lets hope its for better
Vamps that DON'T suck your blood....they just extract your bones and eat them! *crunch crunch* Genres for this would be: horror, blood, gore, guts, horror, more gore, and a panty shot on every page. Not recommended for those prone to nightmares.
edited genres and fixed author/artist according to mangaupdates. plot does not seem to focus on romance/school life/drama and this manga is published in a shounen mag, not a seinen one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics