Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 649votes)

Sengoku Youko

Alt Names: alt 戦国妖狐
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Stop your evil deeds and take the right path!" That is the creed of Youko Tama and her younger step brother, Jinka Sendou. The two demon siblings travel the country to stop the deeds of all evil doers, along with a scaredy-cat swordsman they picked up along the way, Hyoudou Shinsuke. During their travels, they will come across a monk organization with more than suspicious methods and they'll soon be at war.
Go to Sengoku Youko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's been a good ride New Window Arnarinn
  • 3 Replies
Topic Jinnun VS Douren New Window Maiyahii
  • 0 Replies

766 Comments

Thank you, All of you which have worked hard to bring us this have Rekindled my flames of Hope =D

*Salutes*

Now, I have another reason to continue living!
Wow, freaking awesome want to see what comes after that face and he killed incidently the father
Oh yes!
OHMYGOD HALLELUJAH
OH GOD YES
fucking awesome
HOLY CRAP it's been updated, thanks guys!
amazing series, amazing author
Thanks very much Ustnap!
Wishes answered.
Really good. I so hope a scanlation group continues this
What happened to this manga?
This is a good read.
Agree with Caithsith, Hope it continues
this is really good!
anyone who enjoys "The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer" surely will enjoys this too.
thank you.
The rest of the chapters will be up soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics