Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 649votes)

Sengoku Youko

Alt Names: alt 戦国妖狐
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Stop your evil deeds and take the right path!" That is the creed of Youko Tama and her younger step brother, Jinka Sendou. The two demon siblings travel the country to stop the deeds of all evil doers, along with a scaredy-cat swordsman they picked up along the way, Hyoudou Shinsuke. During their travels, they will come across a monk organization with more than suspicious methods and they'll soon be at war.
Go to Sengoku Youko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's been a good ride New Window Arnarinn
  • 3 Replies
Topic Jinnun VS Douren New Window Maiyahii
  • 0 Replies

766 Comments

same chapter updated? excuse to read again
>click chapter one and look at first image ("this art looks likeHoshi no Samidare") check artist "phuckyeah"
Tsukiko fan service? :o
WOOT!
Spoiler

everyone needs more screentime. in other words, we need MOAR CHAPTERS!
Now if only Shakugan could regain her lifeforce and join the current party... ._.
So original an awesome!! I definitely reccomend this to anyone who likes shonen and seinen.
another series worth waiting for ~ (although berserk still da bestest)
This is REALLY REALLY REALLY good.... Thank you scanlators and uploader!
oh my new chapters are out xD

btw guys, if you like this, don't forget the author made others mangas ;)
I almost lose hope in shounen before i read this manga.
Interesting manga indeed.
Great new arc, just as good as before even with new characters (and possibly better). Just as you would expect from the author of Hoshi no Samidare.
I can't believe how good this is, the story flow is perfect, there's an excellent mix of action, comedy and sadness...although some things might feel a little awkward, this truly can be considered a masterpiece thus far.
I like the 2nd arc more ^^
Hm interesting, looks like this arc will have a different team as protagonists... Glad it isn't getting any duller :)
HOW IS THIS SO GOOD
UNORTHODOX FIGHTING STYLES AND REVERSE POWER CURVES
COMPLEX MOTIVATIONS TOLD IN A CLEAR, CASUAL, AND CONCISE MANNER
EVERY SINGLE THING IN THIS VIBRANT WORLD HAS A RICH AND UNIQUE PERSONALITY
BEST SHONEN EVER MADE AND IT'S BARELY HALF DONE

the demons in senya remind me of the internet

Holy shit you're right!
Yup. Those demons are definitely the internet.
YES JUST YES
I APPROVE THIS DEVELOPMENT
and the demons in senya remind me of the internet
Senya is so awesome, makes me remember maimakterion.
<3 love this series
Tsukiko has joined the party!

Senya's face when his riceball disappeared was pretty lol.
yeah, Awesome indeed ^^
OMG....this is awesomE!
I finally found it.... after more than 1 year of searching i finally found it..... and what even better it got another scanalator....... LIVING THE DREAM!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics