Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 55votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament Arashi!

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha (Testament) Arashi!alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!alt The Testament of Sister New Devil Arashi!alt 新妹魔王の契約者・嵐!alt 新妹魔王の契約者〈テスタメント〉・嵐!
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Kiso Fumihiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Alternate Story of Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-r9175 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Arashi! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

What a baller.

Cover 04!!

51umywMoEUL.jpg

The more reason to stay and follow...

The plot is richer with sensei mmm...

Well, there's one called Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu that has done this.  One is the main story, while the other version is a more condensed version of the same story, though for some reason Batoto lists them as prequels/sequels to each other.

There's another one with a similar premise to Re:Zero that has two versions of the same story as well, but damned if I can remember the name of it.

Think there's one more, too, but again no clue what the name is, has something to do with demon lord and pillars of solomon or something. 

But yeah, there are a few I followed that started doing the same thing as this one.  

That's why I was wondering of it's a new trend or something.

There are:

OreShura

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

DanMachi

Well, there's one called Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu that has done this.  One is the main story, while the other version is a more condensed version of the same story, though for some reason Batoto lists them as prequels/sequels to each other.

There's another one with a similar premise to Re:Zero that has two versions of the same story as well, but damned if I can remember the name of it.

Think there's one more, too, but again no clue what the name is, has something to do with demon lord and pillars of solomon or something. 

But yeah, there are a few I followed that started doing the same thing as this one.  

are you really reading Re:Zero?

Cover 04!!

51umywMoEUL.jpg

Wh... How did I not know about this manga before? There's so much plot! It's a literary triumph! Now I must go meditate on what I have seen.

lol... I'm at work XD

Start working, and don't start "Work"-ing ... =3= ...

Surprise Sensei Titf*ck!

WARNING NSFW (well kinda, who reads this stuff at work really :P)

Spoiler

lol... I'm at work XD

Helloooooooooooo nurse!

Oh, good, we are gonna get Zest in on this. I was beginning to wonder.

hmm, some main event get skipped ...

I wonder if they already fight that "god" yet or not ...

Surprise Sensei Titf*ck!

Spoiler

it's a physical education ... =3= ...

both of them are fighting a succubus!!,, oh wait, basara is "fighting" the teacher haha

Can you blame him. It's hard to resist her when she's like that.

Surprise Sensei Titf*ck!

Spoiler

both of them are fighting a succubus!!,, oh wait, basara is "fighting" the teacher haha

which are the other you talk of??

SAO progressive.

Is this the new trend for shounen  manga?

Run a few volumes then concurrently start to run an "alternate" version of the same story with the focus more on the less serious aspects?

Seen this happen with quite a few I've been reading lately.

Sarcasm and rhetorics are not conveyed or detected easily in text form. The way you ask looks like the pattern of usual sarcasm. Well at least to those who seen too many sarcasm and rhetoric that they could subconciously detect the word structures and pattern of those and thus subconciously conclude that your questions are sarcasm.

I guess some people are just defensive by nature.

Takes all kinds it seems.

just starting to read this version ... hmm ...

it seems this version focus more in erotica and skip some or even most of main story ...

(still follow the original story to certain extend tough)

Yey, more glorious boobies, totally followed.

Woah there, tone down the hostility a bit!
I wasn't trying to "bash" anything, it was a legitimate question!
This is seriously about the third or fourth shounen I've been following that has done this, re-tell the same story, often with a different artist and with a slight emphasis on some other specific genre.

I was seriously asking if this was a new and recent trend for mangakas.

Not sure what about what I wrote made you so quick to attack me or what "homework" you think I lack, but, yeah.
Thanks for that.

Sarcasm and rhetorics are not conveyed or detected easily in text form. The way you ask looks like the pattern of usual sarcasm. Well at least to those who seen too many sarcasm and rhetoric that they could subconciously detect the word structures and pattern of those and thus subconciously conclude that your questions are sarcasm.

Hm, I was wondering are Mio's breasts bigger than boobs of Rias and Akeno from High School DxD? I can't decide.

Who are you trying to bash?
Please at least do your homework.

Woah there, tone down the hostility a bit!

I wasn't trying to "bash" anything, it was a legitimate question!

This is seriously about the third or fourth shounen I've been following that has done this, re-tell the same story, often with a different artist and with a slight emphasis on some other specific genre.

I was seriously asking if this was a new and recent trend for mangakas.

Not sure what about what I wrote made you so quick to attack me or what "homework" you think I lack, but, yeah.  

Thanks for that.

Oh Maria! Grow up!

Spoiler

I think we're like... 2 or 3 chapters until that happens, I think. Then again I have no idea where on the timeline we are, other than "somewhere after expanding harem with childhood friend".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics