Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 70votes)

Netsuzou Trap - NTR

Alt Names: alt Falsa Trampaalt Netsuzou To-Rappu (NTR)alt Netsuzou Torappualt NTR: Netsuzou Trapalt Trap of Falsehoodsalt 捏造トラップ
Author: Kodama Naoko
Artist: Kodama Naoko
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuma and Hotaru are childhood friends and neighbors, although both have boyfriends, Hotaru kissing and seducing Yuma often passing it through a joke. While having to keep what happens between them in secret, Yuma will be confused by her feelings.
Go to Netsuzou Trap - NTR Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

84 Comments

NTR`ed by the same gender. 

and me still dont have a girlfriend 

T.T 

because all the yuri xD, all the girls getting together, less for us (?)

(please remember this is a joke)

NTR`ed by the same gender. 

and me still dont have a girlfriend 

T.T 

I actually feel Tarukdo is the only innocent one here, he simply wanted time with his girlfriend and he felt letdown and disappointed and regardless she is scum since she cheating on him, he is simply the one to get hurt and they'll have there yuri thing, the bastard hotaru's boyfriend while just sleep elsewhere and Tarukdo just have to pick up the shatter pieces of his broken heart, shit I'm reading this to find out how the one alright guy in the whole thing is going to survive.

Same here. Don't really care what others will do, i wonder how things will go for him. He doesn't deserve that crap.

I actually feel Tarukdo is the only innocent one here, he simply wanted time with his girlfriend and he felt letdown and disappointed and regardless she is scum since she cheating on him, he is simply the one to get hurt and they'll have there yuri thing, the bastard hotaru's boyfriend while just sleep elsewhere and Tarukdo just have to pick up the shatter pieces of his broken heart, shit I'm reading this to find out how the one alright guy in the whole thing is going to survive.

Make it sound like a death game is happening up in here.

Does the author hate guys or something?

Not really, ignoring your girlfriend just because she does not feel ready to do the deed, so to say, is a pretty scumy move in my books.

It wasn't the lack of sex. It was the fact she rejected him while having a look like one would expect from a rape victim. Do you think it's easy for him to confront her when she showed such disdain to being with him? Come on, even Yuma realized they were drifting apart because of what she did.

Just saw ntr I thought I was misreading it should be fun.

Not really, ignoring your girlfriend just because she does not feel ready to do the deed, so to say, is a pretty scumy move in my books.

He wasn't completely ignoring her and she didn't try any effort to patch it up herself, in all honesty he wasn't really a scummy move more like a irrational emotional reaction to be letting down by his suppose girlfriend.

Now now....Let's says everyone in this manga is a scum....though in my opinion yuma is being drag by hotaru and end up like that, so she's not necessarily a scum.....

cheating is cheating no mater is it woman or man who dose it both are scumbags if you start doing side steps for no reason.

Lol everyone here is scum except for the black haired guy.

Lol everyone here is scum except for the black haired guy.

NTR NTR everywhere

i thought hotaru boyfriend is cool but actualy he is only fucking bastard who want to have sex with anyone as long as there a hole.

do u blame him? he caught his girlfriend kissing someone else on the ski trip. i don't even get why they are in a relationship to begin with.

NTR NTR everywhere

i thought hotaru boyfriend is cool but actualy he is only fucking bastard who want to have sex with anyone as long as there a hole.

I swear, Takeda deserves someone better.
I'm only reading this for the NTR... Don't get any wrong ideas... BAKA!

Read it on DS and boy does this make me cringe...and if Hotaru was blackmailed I will so lose it. I somehow hope it was to make Yuma jelly...but it doesn't seem like it ='(

Argh.  My double standards are showing--this is an awful horrible manga and there is no WAY I'd follow it if it weren't yuri.

Damn you, cute yuri girls!

The Art and Yuri way to overpower that I even ignore the NTR.

"How corrupt have I become". *Bang my head against desk because I can't fight the urge to read more*

Argh.  My double standards are showing--this is an awful horrible manga and there is no WAY I'd follow it if it weren't yuri.

Damn you, cute yuri girls!

Cucked by your lesbian best friend with a man? Ouch.

NTR have never been this sweet.

OK, srsly; you two girls, just go gay. And also you two guys, go gay too. Problem solved.

true two girls go gay but bout dont want even to think bout da man. Problem solved part II

Geh. Whats the deal with Hotaru. Its srsly become the main reason why I continue reading.

NTR have never been this sweet.

OK, srsly; you two girls, just go gay. And also you two guys, go gay too. Problem solved.

Its make me think who steal who?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics