Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 76votes)

Welcome to Room #305!

Alt Names: alt 어서오세요! 305호에!
Author: Wanan
Artist: Wanan
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Welcome to Room #305! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic When is this going to get translated again? New Window iamtawsif
  • 6 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 152 Replies
Topic "Official" Naver English translations of the author's next work New Window Readingfish
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is that character? New Window larka1121
  • 2 Replies
Topic so.. is this gonna stop updating again? New Window geomar02
  • 3 Replies
Topic Question to the readers New Window terrytree
  • 10 Replies

228 Comments

D'awwwh Yoonsung
Thanks for the new chapter Webtoon Live!!
Awh man. I dropped this because I was cringing too much from the homophobia but now that I've continued from chapter 12, it's been rather refreshing and therapeutic for someone like me.
Im fine with the subject "gay" but the main reason I'm reading this manwha is because I want to see the MC and the girl with the mole together
So koreans don't know what is good chocolate...
Great new chapter, thanks a lot Webtoon Live
This is suprisingly good. Entertaining and interesting
but 99% chocolate sounds so good........
great new chapter, thanks Webtoon Live!!
Union, I think it goes a bit this way.

Spoiler
Great new chapter, thanks Webtoon Live!
Homophobes are so ignorant and stupid. I hate people like that, they think that everyone should be exactly the same. I just feel so disgusted by that.

Anyway, pretty good comic.
Awesome, thanks for the great new chapter Webtoon Live!!
I seriously don't know why I'm reading this XD
although, it may be because of the laughs haha
Great new chapter, thanks Webtoon Live !!
I don't know why but sometimes I feel disgusted about Homos and Lesbians but sometimes I feel like they have their own problems, and that they couldn't help it :( Am I weird?
Well. I am terribly sorry about that obnoxiously large picture. I didn't know it would appear full size.

OTL
Chater 47: Posted Image
let's burn all homos :D
Great new release, I really like this webtoon, whatever you think about the subject matter it's really a good story. Who'd have guessed that about the sister? Can't wait for more.
deserves more followers for those concerned its some weird yoai stuff its really not its very interesting while still humorous good read.
this is so funny
keeps reminding me of all these cute homophobes that i know, people acting just like jungkyun

but seeing someone who's just like my mom wasn't all too fun
Nice... :) I like the slice of life feeling it has. Also, I'm super glad the drama hasn't gone into the deep end.
really enjoyed reading this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics