Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 32votes)

Ao Shi Jiu Chong Tian

Alt Names: alt 傲世九重天alt Transcending The Nine Heavens
Author: Feng Ling Tianxia
Artist: Wei Zeng Lamian
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by EIH Scans]

Reborn for the sake of a previous life. Reborn for the sake of martial arts. Chu Yang was under attack for the sake of the Jiu Jie Sword. Our hero was trapped and outnumbered by plunderers. Unexpectedly, between life and death, he was brought back 16 years in the past. Is this fate, or a coincidence? Will Chu Yang be able to change the past?

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/76313.html
Go to Ao Shi Jiu Chong Tian Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

most of these RE series are unique boy with harem though

Doulou Dalu isn't... and that's all I can really think of.

Yeah, I rather read a RE over another unique boy with a harem story.

most of these RE series are unique boy with harem though

It may be repetitive, but at least it's better than all that harem shit. Besides, Chinese dramas have been doing this badly for years. It'll be entertaining watching how things turn out.

Yeah, I rather read a RE over another unique boy with a harem story.

I feel like 3/4 of the "new" series that I've started reading have involved rebirth, or reincarnation...

Fascinating concept, but holy smokes is it started to feel repetitive.

It may be repetitive, but at least it's better than all that harem shit. Besides, Chinese dramas have been doing this badly for years. It'll be entertaining watching how things turn out.

I feel like 3/4 of the "new" series that I've started reading have involved rebirth, or reincarnation...

you should see the web/light novels. 9/10 times reincarnation or going to another world is in the plot.

Reminds me of another manga.

Reminds me of another manga.

Coming soon...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics