Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 29votes)

Xie Yan Chuan Shuo

Alt Names: alt 邪眼传说alt The Legend of The Evil Eyes
Author: Boss
Artist: Boss
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

Legends told; There exist a single being whom embraced death to kill the Gods. Before death, he managed to create three eyes to hold his immense power and was then thrown down to the world of humans.

Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/524185
Go to Xie Yan Chuan Shuo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

Really Sharingan? Nah, i feel its more like the mystic eyes of death perception from tsukuhime, except less cutting and killing more weakness seeing and breaking.

Sharingan? Plz...there are much better eye powers out there.

People are making some mistakes about Narutoverse.

• All the eye powers are derivatives of the Rinnegan.
  • The byakugan is the eye that allows you to see chakra points (acupuncture points).
  • The sharingan powers
    • see the color and flow of chakra not to the same extent as the byakugan
    • genjutsu
    • fast tracking movement
    • user can memorise ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu they see

Shingetsutan Tsukihime had an main character who could see lines on objects and when he cuts along these lines, whatever it was immediately falls apart with a clean cut; in other words, killing it.
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shingetsutan-tsukihime-r1417

I agree it could be a great story. Even though I think Sharingan (I'm sure I spelt that wrong....) rip off instantly lol.

That's like saying heterochromia is a sharingan rip off, mythical eyes have existed long before the sharingan and imo the sharingan is the worst thing to have happened to the narutoverse.

Heck Plutarch tried to find a scientific explanation for Evil Eye

Not every eye power is a copy of the Sharingan..
*sigh, sorry for the annoyed response..

yeah...... I'm not sure why that would annoy you, but no worries everyone has their opinion right? I'm just sick of eye powers I guess. But even saying that I'll greedily read anything that is interesting... eye powers or not. :) anyways I hope this turns out to be a good read like it looks to be.

I agree it could be a great story. Even though I think Sharingan (I'm sure I spelt that wrong....) rip off instantly lol.

eye power existed long before Sharingan man, it's even in some Asian mythologies.

Seems alright desu~

It seem interesting

Not every eye power is a copy of the Sharingan..

*sigh, sorry for the annoyed response..

looks promising...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics