Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 23votes)

#000000 - Ultra Black

Alt Names: alt #000000~ultra black~
Author: Kisaragi Yoshinori
Artist: Kisaragi Yoshinori
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyJosei JoseiMystery MysterySupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Raised in a home nearly all his life, Sanetora has been provided for anonymously for as long as he could remember. When his mysterious benefactor offers to foster him, he is more than thrilled—it's like a dream come true! The person waiting for him at his would-be new home however, is a startlingly young man with a sharp tongue!

Kanae, Sanetora's foster father, is a businessman who runs a company, and is not without an ulterior motive: Sanetora suddenly finds himself employed! As if that wasn't perplexing enough, it turns out the company is no ordinary company—it deals with strange objects that can turn their owners into freaks of nature!!

Just how is Sanetora going to live his new life?!
Go to #000000 - Ultra Black Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

22 Comments

Can I pose this manga in my own manga website https://mangabread.com/
and continue translate? I am saving plenty of manga there.

Thank yooouuu for updating thissss!!!! CRAIS

Chapter 0 is definitely NOT for this series. How do we remove it again?

Mod Note: Done . NEXT TIME , Report the chap using that button "Report comic/chap"

above the list of chaps and create a new thread about it.  

Or Else  no mods will be know or see it .

You lucky cause I came by, and this comment was on top.

I just noticed on rereading: the book the main character had in chapter 1 has the same script in it as the Voynich Manuscript. (Look it up.)

Interesting.... followed~

AAAAAAAAAAA I HAD TO DO A DOUBLE TAKE

Oh man I'm so glad to see this updated! Thanks for picking it up, guys!!

IT LIVESSSSSSSSSS

It lives!! I remember reading this years ago and feeling sad that it had been dropped since it had such an interesting plot and cool characters. Thank you to S2Scans! Luckily it won't even be a big deal to reread the previous chapters to get caught up.

BANZAI!!!

THANKES!!

Oh hey, it's an update to the alphabetically-first series.

I know nothing about this series other than that it has greeted me for years now from the top of the list of all comics on Batoto. Perhaps it's time to get better acquainted.

This story seems interesting. Why did the scanlators drop it?

I was going through my list of old follows that haven't been updated in a long time and noticed that 'Yuri' and 'tragedy' tags have been added. I removed the Yuri because the main characters are male and that does not lead to Yuri. There's nothing to indicate anything of the sort. As for the tragedy tag, I don't believe this will turn into a tragedy, but as I don't know for sure, I left it as is.

Four years though. It's been a long time...

wow that was great cant wait for the next chapter..........

Whenever that is :s

• RSD likes this

=( algun grupo de scans =(

That name feels like the author's trying way too hard to be at the top of alphabetically sorted lists.

Well it worked, I only clicked it cos i for reasons ended up on the 'all series' listing, and was curious.

Turns out to be ok tho.

HOho ! what a demonic manga ::PP

wow that was great cant wait for the next chapter..........
That name feels like the author's trying way too hard to be at the top of alphabetically sorted lists.
Noooooo I literally CAN'T wait for the next chapter!!! What an amazing series! That crocodile-guy suprised me... I certainly wasn't expecting that... Σ(・□・;)
when is the next chapter ocming out? o_O
    • Ada likes this
Nice~
this is pretty good. im looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics