Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 39votes)

Nekonotemo

Alt Names:
Author: Hiromoto Hiroki
Artist: Hiromoto Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What will happen to an ordinary human teacher who falls into a youkai school, with his only ally(?) a sexy but air-headed nekomata? A slight ecchi and heartwarming read brought to you by the author of “Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga”

A short story about a cat demon and a teacher.
Go to Nekonotemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

19 Comments

"I'm falling (the rod)" made my day.

[Though it was probably "I'm falling (monotone)", as bouyomi is usually shortened just to bou.]

Haha I'm glad I found this, loved the other manga of this author. Let us hope it gets serialization!

Silly and fun!  Thank you!

It's "karitai", not "ii".

Oh you're right :v it's karitai (want to borrow)

Example of it:

Spoiler

Heh...the title is the reading of "neko no te mo (ii)" which is literally "a cat's hand(paw) is (fine)", a proverb meaning roughly that any little thing to help is appreciated.

-  -* in other word

A Cat Is Fine Too.

Well, not too sure about that. 

In any case, done because same author as Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga. (found and requested by Azuma, lol)

no idea if there'll be a serialization but this should be pretty new (I think it was released in July mag or something), so there still might be a chance...

exijo una serialisacion 

Heh...the title is the reading of "neko no te mo (ii)" which is literally "a cat's hand(paw) is (fine)", a proverb meaning roughly that any little thing to help is appreciated.

-  -* in other word

A Cat Is Fine Too.

It's "karitai", not "ii".

Spoiler

Am I overthinking things or was that Hiroyuki influence? Or could it be the homage? Anyway, 猫でいいや.

'we are waiting for your thoughts' means that if its popular enough, it will be serialized?

yes please.

dat female youkai gonna eaattt yooouuu... in other meaning lol....

A Youkai theme in a school setting? Fuck yeah!

I just read this after Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary so I can't help but compare the two. I think Dr. Hitomi is more superior (in term of plot), but I still think this is a good one shot.

-  -* in other word

A Cat Is Fine Too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I came for the plot

-  -* in other word

A Cat Is Fine Too.

Moreeeee moreeeeeeee

wew author of sore wa tatsu something im in hehe

Cute, but seems very shallow.

The art are kinda familiar......... hmmm.......*follow*.

A Youkai theme in a school setting? Fuck yeah!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics