Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 63votes)

Kengai Princess

Alt Names: alt 圏外プリンセス
Author: Aida Natsumi
Artist: Aida Natsumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meguro Mito has always been made fun of for her chubby appearance. Her sole happiness is discussing her favorite role-play game with her two best friends. One day, while she is being bullied, a handsome classmate saves her. Is this the beginning of her first love?
Go to Kengai Princess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

195 Comments

The male lead is pretty sharp.  No flies on that boy.  Lucky for her.

Damn, she needs to grow a pair. (well not literally, but well you know.)

You go girlfriend!

The only problem I have with her is that she's a little too boy crazed.....

YOU GO GIRL! SHOW THEM AND BE LIKE "IN YAR FUCKING FACE!!"

Her delusions literally take up half of the pages, lol.

Holy shit. This manga gets more interesting by the chapter.

Wow, there's a lot of different feelings going on in here. The scene with her being bullied on the staircase was pretty heavy stuff, not just for comedy.

It makes me want to root for her, but on the other hand I kinda hope she won't just become cliché beauty overnight.

It'd be hard, I think.  She's not actually overweight, so she can't just fix her looks by crash exercise/diet or something.
She's doing her best with the psychological tools she's got.  Still, when it comes to toughness she could use a few pointers from Buu-chan.
(I really wish that girl had her own manga)

oh man. i feel this girl's chubby-cheeked woes. i'm a skinny thing, but goodbye to my eyes when i smile. they just... disappear. 

I think it's good, but I find it hard to read some of the time.  Her difficulties moving forward kind of make me squirm, even though I totally get where she's coming from.

I read these first 2 chapters, and my first thought afterwards is "She's so cool!" I really admire brave protagonists.

Wow, there's a lot of different feelings going on in here. The scene with her being bullied on the staircase was pretty heavy stuff, not just for comedy.

It makes me want to root for her, but on the other hand I kinda hope she won't just become cliché beauty overnight.

Rain Boots & Co. thank you , I've given out hope 

This is really cute. Would stay to see what happens next. :D

Horray, an actual Shoujo where the protag is actually below average build and looks. And the self esteem and confidence in tge dirt. This girl work it so hard...

Can someone please translate the description?

Those are some interesting reaction faces XD
Wow. I'm really surprised to have found this interesting.
I always root for the underdog. I hope she gets pretty ssoon.

I loved it ! 

Refrescante, só espero que ela não perca peso do nada e vire uma beldade como em uns outros mangas com a mesma premissa. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics