Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 188votes)

Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~

Alt Names: alt サイクロプス少女さいぷ~alt Cyclops Girl Cypualt Cyclops Shoujo Saipualt Saipu Si Gadis Bermata Satualt Девушка-циклоп Сайпу
Author: Tora Yasu
Artist: Tora Yasu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Fuuka hit her second year of middle school, puberty kicked in. Now she's really tall and has huge boobs. Due to her hairstyle, her classmates call her "Saipu," after the cyclops. Her affection for her older brother was cute when she was a little girl and said she wanted to marry him. Now it just freaks him out, since she's decided she's adult enough to follow through on her childish promises. This 4-koma style manga is the story of the life of this cyclops girl!
Go to Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ch.153 New Window gugulu
  • 0 Replies
Topic Last chapters New Window dell1530
  • 5 Replies

685 Comments

Love this.. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
ch 17 ...
somehow I get urge to rewatch Yuru Yuri anime again ... OxO ...
Rin: I'm just a perverted ero girl..

XDDD
Read.... At.... your.... own.... risk....
damn........ too.. much....
acckkk...
*moe death*
Love it!! <3
lmaoo this reminds me of hozuki-san(or hoozuki-san?) chi no aneki
Love these type of mangas...
this manga feels refreshing ...
(quite a change for usual loli character ... )
still perverted incest tough ... OxO ...
i like this its pretty funny. i get at least a couple of laughs a read.
cuteness overload!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics