Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 39votes)

Croa Chimera

Alt Names: alt 喀迈拉治疗师alt クロアキメラalt Kuroa Chimera
Author: Sorano Kairi
Artist: Sorano Kairi
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Luca's friend Will, who is from a lower-class segment of society, has gone missing. Luca's only clue to find his friend is his fondness for a certain club in the entertainment district, where a woman named Yue performs. Will had always said they should go there together sometime.

When Luca goes down alone to try to speak to Yue, though, he ends up being beaten badly. Luckily, Yue herself finds him, and takes him to her friend Takaomi to be patched up. It soon becomes clear that Will has fallen victim to a chimera sickness that is becoming common in the lower classes. Luca is determined to find his friend, and to save him.
Go to Croa Chimera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

However, in this case I think it's more plausible that the characters in question had enough other stuff on their minds that they just didn't deal with the matter very gracefully.

Alternatively, details of the chimera disease may not be something you talk about in public.

It's really hard to remember character names when you read too many manga at once mmm...

Just do like me and never bother to remember them by name, and instead give them nicknames. Though be warned, things are a lot harder to take seriously when the main lead is refereed to as "ear-piercing guy".

If you wonder what the spoilers contain, it is only a "somewhat" incoherent rant about the idiocy of the adults from ch.3 to 6. It is completely unrelated to everything else, and is the result of being drunk on sleep deprivation (English really should have a word for sleep drunk).

Spoiler

Dat cliffy @_@

This is boring me now.

Hm? I'm a bit confused as to who the MC is. Is it Yue, Luca or Takaomi (the chimera guy) ?

Spoiler

Hm? I'm a bit confused as to who the MC is. Is it Yue, Luca or Takaomi (the chimera guy) ?

MC is a nice idea, but they aren't required.

Spoiler

Thanks for the update!!

Spoiler

and yet somehow my reaction at the end of three chapters is, "Aww, how sweet."

Any author who can pull that off is good in my books.

This series has that Gangsta vibes on it which I quite enjoyed.

It's really hard to remember character names when you read too many manga at once mmm...

This so much.

Ooops yeah my mistake. The guy's name isn't mentioned in the whole chapter so I got it mixed in my memory.

OMFG! That sit command reminds me of Kagome from Inuyasha, but a lot more violent. Lol...

Spoiler

Dogs: Bullets and Carnage vibe.

Ooops yeah my mistake. The guy's name isn't mentioned in the whole chapter so I got it mixed in my memory.

lol, yeah I had trouble finding it too. It's Luca.

omg...I love this. Cant wait for more updates!

What's up with the low ranting? It's pretty good

Will's the friend he's trying to help.

Not many guy like Will go that far just for the sake of a friend. He's a good guy.

Will's the friend he's trying to help.

Not many guy like Will go that far just for the sake of a friend. He's a good guy.

im loving the art and story

you got me

Great art, very sexy girl, interesting plot (so far), original setting (Chinese or China town?), followed mmm...

The sotry is intresting and the art is nice, I can not wait until the next chapter.

Thank you for working on this Psylocke Scans (sorry if I misspelled your name).

damn shes hot i better follow th- er i mean what a fascinating plot, truly a slowly and carefully crafted plot that is a credit to manga everywhere, perhaps Sorano shall fly into the sky with this epic story that seems to send non-stop chills down your spine! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics