Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 64votes)

Watashi no Messiah-sama

Alt Names: alt 私の救世主さまalt 魔幻救世主alt My Messiahalt Watashi no Kyuseishu-samaalt Watashi no Kyuuseishu-samaalt Watashi no Messiahalt Watashi no Messiah Sama
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinya doesn't get good grades. He's weak, a coward, not athletic... he's a general good for nothing. One day; however, he meets Haruna, a girl who could change his life forever. Haruna tells Shinya that he is the Messiah, the lord chosen to save her world, and that she is his shield.

Can it be true? Is Shinya's life of ineptitude balance for this one grand cause? Is he the Messiah? If he is, can he save himself let alone an entire world?
Go to Watashi no Messiah-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *spoiler* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! *spoiler* New Window Kuroshishi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Watashi no Messiah-sama unknow power New Window Mokata
  • 3 Replies

45 Comments

Almost had an heart attack w/ this manga haha, very good and i advise to read it.
There are no chapters between vol 6 and 7. The time skip and the "WTF is going on" moment are explained quite well by the time you reach the end of volume 10 or 11.
So is their chapters between volume 6 and 7 that are missing or is it a part of the story that is fill out later in the "second" season of this manga? (Vol. 7 +)
The old guy (can't remember his name) betrayed the messiah and burnt the book. I guess since it is the cause for the power burning it would cause memory lost til it returns since he only forgot his time with the book.
emmm, could someone tell me what happen between the time skip between Volume 6 to 7???
at the last Volume 6 shinya got all powered up then defeat all the enemy.
then at volume 7 he suddenly lost memories?? tell me if i'm wrong?? do i skip some chapter?? or will the explaination of it comes in the future chapter??? i'm really confused here

PS: sorry for my bad english
o.o wow..... f
i love this manga..!!!
this is probably the nicest, saddest, most sadistic, manga i have ever read................and i enjoyed every last bit of it. i don't think a sequel to this should ever be made cause if another work like this came out i would cry more then i did while i was reading this manga......the minazuki is such a sadist, torturing us readers with the amount of resentful friendship love in this manga.

read this spoiler at your own safety. contains spoilers that will screw up your manga reading pleasure.
Spoiler
I love this manga. For someone like me that always favors comedy, liking this is rather... different! Since it's mainly tragedy and rather boo-hooey and all.

And another weird thing is, if you read this, you'll never guess this is the same mangaka as Sora no Otoshimono. Barring the eyes, it's really hard to notice similarities in style. I just realized/noticed it a few moments ago! It was my favorite manga (then again, this was when I'd only ever read five or six manga...) But it still brings back memories.

It is maybe one of the darkest and widest (in terms of character personalities and backstory) harem manga in existence - Kimi no Iru Machi could come a close second possibly?

Expect a bit of everything in this manga - dark humor, extreme violence, bitter comedy, painful romance, resentful friendships, misplaced trust, unexpected catharsis, forced apathy, deep rooted betrayal for starters.

This is a manga that's an anithesis of Sora no Otoshimono's quirky and perverted/sadistic characters, but the reader with a crazy eye (like mine!) can see the starting point of the characters in Sora no Otoshimono here. If you're a reader that usually looks at ratings and follows before choosing Manga - if you've read Sora no Otoshimono, give this manga a try! (Don't expect any panty robots though...)
I've read this manga over and over again...but i never get bored with it...the story was just so awesome really hope minazuki suu get back into writing stories like this
Very good Read recommended to all with a very well wrapped up ending :)
careful after chapter 30 it will take back you to main page but there is still 4 chapters left
The link by clicking the final page of 26 leads to chapter 30
A cherished story that I read in my early manga reader days.
The Broken Links to next chapter between 22-25 are broken you have to manual go to the chapter
The end was so...
it's awesome however noticed time skips and after a while it starts there again. rather annoying think the order is wrong or the numbering.
Yeah.. i know what you mean
I was rather emotionally attached to this one while translating it. It took us a lot of effort to get it out towards the end heh.
This manga is amazing. read it. It make me cry T.T
The big early work of the author of sora no otoshimono. His art style developed with this manga! The exceeding perverseness of his later works is evident through, even though it isn't the focus of the story, but the extreme emotions and the fast moving plot make it quite a good (albeit somewhat weird) read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics