Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

Okay since. No one has said it yet, the description sounds similar to Arifureta, I have not read this manga or web novel yet so I have no idea how similar it really is, I am only posting this since someone is going to.

Another web novel?

surprisingly this manga is a good novel adaptation. 

Yes !! This is what I've been waiting for, LOGICAL THINKING MC !!

the irony of this statement is death by iron E level.

as long as the manga doesn't mess up the story and characters you will understand within 20 chapters or so.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Nigga be droppin' the harsh words on everybody.

Hooray

Yes !! This is what I've been waiting for, LOGICAL THINKING MC !!

This is pretty good. Let's see where it goes.

OOHH yay always lov it when manga's of light novels come 

unable to view some pages...so i skipped them...i'll just reread later..

Simply reload the page a few times until you can see them.

unable to view some pages...so i skipped them...i'll just reread later..

when did i follow this?

there is a guy thats translating this to english around 20ish chapters so far but its just one guy so he is slow but he does amazing work

another LN promotion manga...

Intéressant! J'ai bien aimé le WN aussi.

Wow finally a manga

is there any group translating this to english or vietnamese?

Someone will translate this in english soon, don't worry.

is there any group translating this to english or vietnamese?

Holy shit they made a manga

Holy shit they made a manga

now i want to see how the disgusting pervert looks like

Gourmet Bastard!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics