Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

We don't need a hero, we need something like him and we got a cute loli too. :D

hehe you have no idea...

Spoiler

Anyone got the raws yet that proves this turns into a cooking manga? Or rather food manga.

Lol, no it doesn't turn into a food manga. Food just happens to be one of Hiiro's greatest pleasures in that world so it's like a drive to get him to do things.

Yeah, he has done most of 19-26 as of now with a few other contributors.  Right now he's on break due to exams at school.  However Word Master is a one per week project for him as he puts more time into doing multiple chapters throughout the week for Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, with the highest rate of 9 per week that I can recall.

http://yoraikun.wordpress.com/knw-chapters/ 

What a busy fellow he is. I am grateful and everything but he the translator likes to keep himself busy don't he?

He shouldn't be that surprise the fortune teller say he not from this world.  It pretty obvious from how you dress and hair style. 

Well if you also notice, none of the bystanders are gawking at him so its probably not that weird, also I think it would be normal to assume someone dressed weirdly as a foreigner instead of otherworlder. And if they are really really weird, then you assume they are a cosplayer :P

Anyone got the raws yet that proves this turns into a cooking manga? Or rather food manga.

If you read the translations of the web novel you'll notice how they keep talking about fantasy food. That guy keeps looking for food. Seriously!
KarchAmadeo
Jan 11 2015 04:57 AM

there is a guy thats translating this to english around 20ish chapters so far but its just one guy so he is slow but he does amazing work

Yeah, he has done most of 19-26 as of now with a few other contributors.  Right now he's on break due to exams at school.  However Word Master is a one per week project for him as he puts more time into doing multiple chapters throughout the week for Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, with the highest rate of 9 per week that I can recall.

He shouldn't be that surprise the fortune teller say he not from this world.  It pretty obvious from how you dress and hair style. 

seems pretty cool & i like the main character

Another great light novel turned into a manga. The art is also quite good.

Is the LN translated anywhere? One thing I think is really funny is how all these LN and WN seem to go in cycles. We're on Reincarnated protags and Pulled into another world Anti-heroes now. :D

Nevermind found one:

Another great light novel turned into a manga. The art is also quite good.

A jerky nerd with the ability to kill with unique magic and is able to see through people, a tiny winter loli and a large swordsman with an even larger sword who is a lolicon... Well, it is a far more balanced than the team from Kono Subarashii ni Shukufuku. (loser MC with super luck, useless goddess with party tricks, a loli-eque witch that uses explosion, then faints and a super maso meat shield female crusader with zero attack power)

Well. if I was the MC, I wouldn't trust that fortune teller. It's extremely obvious that the MC isn't from the same world!

Lmao yeah, Shukufuku's team is HIGHLY specialized. Each member's gimmick is that they can only do ONE thing well x.x; it makes for hilarious situations. In Word Master the MC practically invincible! The fun comes from watching him kick ass.

Well. if I was the MC, I wouldn't trust that fortune teller. It's extremely obvious that the MC isn't from the same world!

And yet no one else in that crowd bats an eye at him or his attire. Welcome to the world of manga light/web novel author.

hmm it has similarity with tate no yuusha gonna observe where this is going

A jerky nerd with the ability to kill with unique magic and is able to see through people, a tiny winter loli and a large swordsman with an even larger sword who is a lolicon... Well, it is a far more balanced than the team from Kono Subarashii ni Shukufuku. (loser MC with super luck, useless goddess with party tricks, a loli-eque witch that uses explosion, then faints and a super maso meat shield female crusader with zero attack power)

We don't need a hero, we need something like him and we got a cute loli too. :D

looks interesting

well, the Gourmet Bastard finally have its own manga.

okamura is smart, calm and logical but he is a bastard. you will find it in the next few chapter

i think that was shown in the first few pages

well, the Gourmet Bastard finally have its own manga.

okamura is smart, calm and logical but he is a bastard. you will find it in the next few chapter

Weren't it 3 sisters? 2 dead and 1 in coma?

Honestly, you would think that. But, he leaves the group already right away of his own free will. They didn't kick him out, heck they tried to get him to stay.

So, it's already different from arifureta.

A minor difference in how fast the plot will develop. The setting, and the story is basically the same so far.

I'm going to follow because we have a hero who doesn't go by the flow of events and doesn't betray his own way of doing things.

Okamura is the hero we deserve, but not the one we need.

Yes !! This is what I've been waiting for, LOGICAL THINKING MC !!

In a way he is, just that's he's extremely selfish.

Spoiler

That said

Spoiler

there is a guy thats translating this to english around 20ish chapters so far but its just one guy so he is slow but he does amazing work

yoraikun.wordpress.com

Okay since. No one has said it yet, the description sounds similar to Arifureta, I have not read this manga or web novel yet so I have no idea how similar it really is, I am only posting this since someone is going to.

Honestly, you would think that. But, he leaves the group already right away of his own free will. They didn't kick him out, heck they tried to get him to stay.

So, it's already different from arifureta.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics