Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

Does anyone know the manga's chapter 33 in webnovel chapter?
I can’t wait for
Spoiler

Because the story is significantly better than your command of the English language.

Your measuring stick for good stories is smaller than antshit in that case.

Can’t wait for the next two chapters.

To anyone who hadn't read the WN and actually follows after this one, just so you know -- the next few chapters are most likely going to be extremely boring.

Spoiler

The manga version usually skip all talk unless the main point in the story is discussion ...

(and I think the manga version already skip some long talk event)

well, I'll be bored if it's all talk tough ...

this is all about loli, book, loli, cooking, and have I mention about loli ?

You're an idiot.

Are you twelve years old or something?

And pre-emptively bitching about characters that haven't been introduced. You can actually just go fuck yourself and your shitty English.

It's funny that the only thing you can do is to insult others. Who's the twelve years old kid again?

Oh, and you'll read my shitty English. Coz you don't have any other choice.

Liking good food doesn't make you a glutton.

Yes. But he likes it way to much. I am not a fan of mangas (or WN in this case) in which characters "cumming" while eating. That's just dumb.

Also - author herself calls him gluttony all the time.

And your deep and intellectual thoughts about "dumb" kings. 

Spoiler

You hate the main character because...he's arrogant? He's powerful and he knows it. You want a humble and modest OP isekai character go elsewhere.

I dislike arrogant people in general. By the way, you are extremely arrogant.

He was arrogant even before that power growed in to something serious. Now he is more or less powerful,

Spoiler

And I don't really care about that "humble and modest". lol It's the most boring type after all.

To anyone who hadn't read the WN and actually follows after this one, just so you know -- the next few chapters are most likely going to be extremely boring.

Spoiler

1) My English isn't subject of this discussion.
2) The story itself is more or less fine. It's characters where problem lies.

You're an idiot. Liking good food doesn't make you a glutton.

And your deep and intellectual thoughts about "dumb" kings. Are you twelve years old or something?

You hate the main character because...he's arrogant? He's powerful and he knows it. You want a humble and modest OP isekai character go elsewhere.

And pre-emptively bitching about characters that haven't been introduced. You can actually just go fuck yourself and your shitty English.

Because the story is significantly better than your command of the English language.

1) My English isn't subject of this discussion.

2) The story itself is more or less fine. It's characters where problem lies.

that's quite different than WN, as far as I know in WN Demon Princess want to go to the bridge by her whim, and Hiiro will be the one who execute his own plan ...

Demon Princess don't hear anything from fairy, because she wasn't meet fairies at WN ...

Let's see...
Naive and stupid Eveam, musclehead King and dumb Rudeus as rulers.
Also arrogant gluttony as MC and sadistic tsundere as main girl (soon will make her appearance).
Why am I even read this...

Marione looks more awesome in the manga that what I had imagined reading the WebNovel.

This is standard practice for inscrutable martial arts masters...while she was told to get the egg, she WASN'T told that that was how to pass the test.  This was a test of character, not ability.

the problem here is that fact that what if no one told her about what would happen to the egg if she grab it.

it's like if someone asked you to push a button and you did congrats you just nuke a town there is literary no moral in that, she relay on the fact that somehow she will know what could happen and that is stupid. someone could have easily told her "oh, is that egg over there". 

Let's see...

Naive and stupid Eveam, musclehead King and dumb Rudeus as rulers.

Also arrogant gluttony as MC and sadistic tsundere as main girl (soon will make her appearance).

Why am I even read this...

...what's with the [DELETE] label on the chapter title?

they just uploaded the not-delete version. NSFW front color page is still there. couldn't really find anything diffrent with the chapters too, so not sure what makes the DELETE version "part 1". 

i are confuse

I checked and all I could find is that they possibly slightly changed the font on some of the panels and that they changed their credits page

Why is her hair Magenta? Wouldn't red be better? Like it's supposed to be, when looking at the illustrations for the novel?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Didn't really bother with referencing colours. Just went with what I thought would be okay.

They are likely removing the not so SFW front color page

they just uploaded the not-delete version. NSFW front color page is still there. couldn't really find anything diffrent with the chapters too, so not sure what makes the DELETE version "part 1". 

i are confuse

Shit is hard to colour

Spoiler

Why is her hair Magenta? Wouldn't red be better? Like it's supposed to be, when looking at the illustrations for the novel?

They are likely removing the not so SFW front color page

I bet that fairy's middle name is "plot device".

Wait who are you talking about? Weren't his classmates the "Heroes" at the very beginning? When did they get captured and split up? Did I miss a few chapters of this? I read anywhere from 0 to 80 chapters (on average) of various things a day so I could've missed something.

Spoiler

Shit is hard to colour

Spoiler

Ouch my eyes. Those are some bright colors you picked there.

But, this test was a failure. She was told to bring the crop, without telling any consequences which it would bring and not to take any help.

As good as well she could ask her to open the door which is trapped by deadly device and tell her that this is a part of training.

Did they actually ever say that?  From what I remember and saw from quickly reskimming the chapters, she was only asked to find it, not take it.

I want to see more of demon queen; guessing she will be a harem partner for our MC.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics