Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 97votes)

Hidamari ga Kikoeru

Alt Names: alt ひだまりが聞こえるalt ひだまりが聴こえる-幸福論-alt Hidamari ga Kikoeru - Koufuku Henalt Hidamari ga Kikoeru - Limitalt Hidamari ga Kikoeru - Theory of Happinessalt I hear the sunspot
Author: Fumino Yuki
Artist: Fumino Yuki
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with college student Taichi, who comes from a not-so-well-off household and is desperately searching for work. He (literally) stumbles across fellow student Kouhei while on a job hunt, and is incredibly enticed by the delicious bento Kouhei has in hand. However, something seems a bit off about Kouhei–and when Taichi consults his friends about it, he gets an answer he really wasn’t expecting: Kouhei is severely hearing impaired.
Go to Hidamari ga Kikoeru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

More chapterssss ahhh I need moreeee D;

Kinda nice to see it continuing. I like this couple. I don't know where it'll go from here, though, and that kinda worries me.

*clears throat*....excuse me.

That BITCH!

Fingers crossed it'll get Taichi moving, like DAMN SON

"He didn't look at me once all night!"

He's so transparent <3

(Pssst, guys, it's not over! There was a 7th chapter in April's Canna Anthology, and it will be ongoing from there!)

holy cow, thats awesome! After I saw the manga cover I was so confused after seeing vol.2 chap.1 xD

I'm glad Its continuing!

*clears throat*....excuse me.

That BITCH!

(Pssst, guys, it's not over! There was a 7th chapter in April's Canna Anthology, and it will be ongoing from there!)

Thaaaaat was really cute! Like, my god, urughfff! >.<

Cherry_Cake
Mar 09 2015 04:46 AM

*-* my heart is full of fluffy feelings <3

This was so cute, I'm sad that its already over. Q_Q

it was a nice read 

Ahh, what a sweet ending. This was a good read, despite its brevity!!

Yup, this mango is definitely awesome :3

On one hand, shounen-ai is not my favorite tag, but on the other, it looks like a fine mango, worth trying. Thanks a lot for the release!

ah yes, a fine mango indeed

OH GOD MY HEART....... I'm actually hurting for Kouhei oh my god ;-;

;_; 

):

I find this story beautiful. thank you so much for your work on this and sharing it with us.

Thanks for the update!

wow that cover is really pretty

"ARE YOU MY GOD?!"

seriously, that cracked me up

:3 follow ~

Really good!

i really like this so far, even if it's just one chapter. can't wait to see more. thank you, hoshi kuzuu!

On one hand, shounen-ai is not my favorite tag, but on the other, it looks like a fine mango, worth trying. Thanks a lot for the release!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics