Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 474votes)

Pandemonium - Majutsushi no Mura

Alt Names: alt パンデモニウム ―魔術師の村―alt Pandemonium - Wizard Village
Author: Shibamoto Shou
Artist: Shibamoto Shou
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who travels carrying a box on his shoulders, Zipher. When he collapsed exhausted, it was the inhabitant of a certain village―Domika―who rescued him. Against the opposition of other villagers, she lent her hand to him; but this village hides a big secret?!?

http://www.ikki-para.com/webcomic/Pandemonium-en/index.html

ISBN (1): 4091886450
ISBN (2): 4091886469
Go to Pandemonium - Majutsushi no Mura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

Damn... I shed tears... While still working in my office on top of that...

*Gasp* hrnngnghhggngn

...my heart.

For everyone who pushed this to the Highest Rated Series, I deeply thank you for giving me a chance to read this manga mmm...
This is probably one of the best manga I've ever read mmm...~!

Manly tears well spent
This was a joy to read.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I wasn't disappointed with what I got.

A great read for when you want to feel a little melancholy. *sniffle*

Everyone's already praised the story, so I'll go ahead and praise that fox's fantastic cleavage.

I wouldn't say it's "good", but a pretty solid series.

It's too momentary for me to say it's a deep/well thought-through series, but it's at least a real 3-4 stars series (people tend to give way too many stars in rating even for trash series to have the better ones standing out in the mass of manga/webtoons/comics/whatever else) that only lacks a little more character developement and background story to get full marks.

Recommended for it being a short read, but pretty awkward for the first few chapters xD

whew what a ride

Now I know why this is in the Highest Rated Series, so frickin good!

that was a great read.....worth my times...

That was great, glad i gave it a chance.

TTuTT thank you random button

Beautiful. Worth the read.

"Random" button sometimes leads you to great stuff.  Great art and nice story :3

Fell in love with this. Great story, unique art style and characters, and a sweet ending. It's a breath of fresh air. 

What a beautiful read, thanks a lot ^^

That was a good read.

On the final page, the eyepatch he has as shown in the locket fits him so well.

Great read.

Oh.Wooow. Surprisingly very good and deep O_O 

Thank you very much IKKI-Para and Elemhunter!

what a good read... it was so sweet of a history.

This was a good read.And I like how the world is it's own.

That was awesome but I really hate not knowing where that magic/straight thunder was coming from.

Thanks for uploading this. I always thought it was weird Pandemonium was missing on Batoto.

Short but sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics