Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 125votes)

Love/Death

Alt Names: alt ラブデスalt It's Lovealt Love Deathalt Rabu Desualt Rabudesu
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In this entire world, there is no greater eyesore."

Shouko and Akki are high school friends who take yandere to the next level: they can only express their feelings through highly stylistic violence.

A complimentary story to "Nicochuu", by the same author.
Go to Love/Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

75 Comments

Number 1 rule of life that everyone should follow: Never date crazy.

At least they're keeping each other away from everyone else?

Number 1 rule of life that everyone should follow: Never date crazy.

This is Yandere not Tsundere. CrazyxLove.They are an unfortunate rarity.

I haven't met a woman that isn't... oh, you mean in manga. These days they are the "in" thing and are catching up in popularity to the tsundere so i wouldn't call then rare.

This is an almost poetic take on the tsundere culture.

I would consider it "yandere" culture, but the dialog is definitely a parody of tsunderes.

Murderous intent is the usual hallmark of a yandere though whether that urge is turned towards their heart's desire ('if I can't have my love no one can') or anyone that they think is getting too close to their heart's desire ('why would you look anywhere else but me, let me help you with that') is often 50/50 chance. Yandere's don't usually start out cold or make any attempt to hide their affection, though they might be hidden in a meek and unassuming demeanor right up till they've got a confession or think that the object of their affection is in danger at which point all hell will break lose.

Now that they've got the confession out of the way, I wonder if we'll get to see the other side of the yandere type next - perfect girl.

I know but the original description had it listed as tsundere so I was just goofing around :P

That kinda made me go 'wtf just happened...' but the MCs are hot and it's.. interesting...? I like the straightforwardness (?) though lol

Nothing beats a love that points a knife at your throat.

Instant follow.

her works keeps on amazing me, fun and crazy

this was...funky. but I guess the dere part's nice.

WTF! I knew women could be scary but wow... tsundere just leveled up in a very bad direction for the male population... :P Kinda makes you worry what all the other -dere types will level up to...

Murderous intent is the usual hallmark of a yandere though whether that urge is turned towards their heart's desire ('if I can't have my love no one can') or anyone that they think is getting too close to their heart's desire ('why would you look anywhere else but me, let me help you with that') is often 50/50 chance. Yandere's don't usually start out cold or make any attempt to hide their affection, though they might be hidden in a meek and unassuming demeanor right up till they've got a confession or think that the object of their affection is in danger at which point all hell will break lose.

Now that they've got the confession out of the way, I wonder if we'll get to see the other side of the yandere type next - perfect girl.

I don't know why it took me so long, but I'm fairly convinced that Kuzushiro is my type of genius. Like, did they finally let him do what he wants? Chapter 1 is so hot. Hopes are up.

Format is familiar though. Probably just around 8 pages every now and then.

...wha?

WTF! I knew women could be scary but wow... tsundere just leveled up in a very bad direction for the male population... :P Kinda makes you worry what all the other -dere types will level up to...

instant follow!!!

I usually keep away from anything ai but this is pretty good. Followed... I guess I should give em a chance sometimes

I'll follow this for sure!

Yay! Yandere love is the best love!

If tsundere were this, I think most main characters would end up dead.

Huh?

Well, its kuzushiro sensei after all

This is not tsundere, this is a bonafide yandere.

I'm willing to read this despite not knowing what the hell just bloody happened. I'm into that Yandere though.

What did I just read *_*

loved it anyway....

Oh wow, didn't started but this description is giving me chills *o*

EDIT: Omagad this is so stupid. xD

But that's why I'll follow this :')

I enjoyed Lasboss x Hero, hopefully this one will keep me entertained!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics