Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 63votes)

Stop!! Hibari-kun!

Alt Names: alt ストップ!!ひばりくん!alt Хватит, Хибари-кун!
Author: Eguchi Hisashi
Artist: Eguchi Hisashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On her death bed, Kousaku Sakamoto's mother tells him that after she dies, he should go to Tokyo where he'll be taken care of by her friend Ibari Oozora and his family. Since his father died three years before and with no where else to go, Kousaku decides to go along with his mother's last request. However, he soon discovers that Ibari is the boss of the Oozora Group mob ring. Uneasy about his predicament, he considers leaving, but he has second thoughts when he meets Ibari's four daughters–Tsugumi, Tsubame, Suzume and Hibari–only to find out that Hibari is actually Ibari's only son. Now Kousaku must not only cope with living among mobsters but also with refusing Hibari's advances toward him.
Go to Stop!! Hibari-kun! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

dang that theme is stuck in my head O.o......

thank you

thank you guys, great manga!

How have I not been reading this?

Oh, it first updated 2 weeks ago. Yay!

This is manga is hysterical, and the old-school, comedy artwork just makes it even more fun to read! Thanks Hachimitsu Scans!

Great manga. The older artwork is the best.

for a while there I thought you meant the art style had changed

It is, this artwork just feels timeless. The moment I saw the art, my gut told me the guy has to be famous.

The cover deceived me, I hate old artwork most of the time so I'll pass on this one.

Omg is this real? Hibari <3

Man, I've been waiting for this manga to be translated for I don't know how long. Hoping for more updates.

Very cute and funny, thanks Hachimitus Scans!

Dat trap

Holy Shit  a school- comedy Manga that is actually funny. I haven't read one of these in years

even though this is 1981, i find it funny and want to keep reading more lol

Just had to throw this in...

barackbar.jpg

That cover art is so misleading. Loving every moment of this. Has the author done anything new in recent years?

The Progenitor of trap mangas. Thank you Hachimitsu scans!

This a trap version of Dr. Slump, Me gusta XD

this is really good 

I still hope, the anime translation shall resume at one point or another. Hibaru is one of the most overpowered characters ever xD

The manga is from 1981, should anyone want to know.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics