Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 44votes)

Fluttering Feelings

Alt Names: alt Exciting Feelings
Author: Ssamba
Artist: Ssamba
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story of two people brought together by the fluttering feelings that they know nothing about.

Original webcomic:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
Go to Fluttering Feelings Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

So...is this Cheese in the Trap-lite?

I'm not sure I really get what you mean. I read chapter 36 (up to date with the original) yesterday........and yeah, on MF........why wouldn't I in this case? If anything, in this case, Yuri Project is redoing something someone else has already done......I'm not exactly sure why, but whatever floats their boat.....there's frankly very little difference in the scanlation work from what I've looked at.

I think that he means that reading on MF is a shame, by itself, as you would be supporting their website by doing that.

Apart from that, i didn't really pay attention to the men faces but I think that somehow the mc looks alike so... ^^  But very nice art overall

followed this for the fantastic comic-sans-typed parodies in the end of every chapter
those are some good stuff lol

shame on you. (from the view of a scanlator)

I'm not sure I really get what you mean. I read chapter 36 (up to date with the original) yesterday........and yeah, on MF........why wouldn't I in this case? If anything, in this case, Yuri Project is redoing something someone else has already done......I'm not exactly sure why, but whatever floats their boat.....there's frankly very little difference in the scanlation work from what I've looked at.

Is it slightly racist if me to thing all the men in this look the same? The only real difference is their hair

i think you mean sexist, not too mention this is done all the time with female characters. So you mentioning this is a little......

Is it slightly racist if me to thing all the men in this look the same? The only real difference is their hair

Well 80% of "moe" girls in manga and animoo have the copy face syndrome and ppl have no problem with it.

One of the leading examples being Kyoani. But that's beside the point.

mangafox is where they are too

up to 32 to boot

shame on you. (from the view of a scanlator)

Aaah, I love this so much. The mains are so cute! And the art!! 

For me it's a no-brainer.  If you're het, what would you rather be looking at in a romance--a pretty girl and some dude, or two pretty girls?  Question answers itself.  Who wants some guy hogging the frames when you can have double the cuteness instead?

Meanwhile, I'm really liking this.  I like the writing and the art, and I was totally sold at the baseball bat.

Never has Yuri been argued so beautifully and simple in just a few sentences.

I actually kinda like this? Never thought i'd enjoy reading shoujo ai

For me it's a no-brainer.  If you're het, what would you rather be looking at in a romance--a pretty girl and some dude, or two pretty girls?  Question answers itself.  Who wants some guy hogging the frames when you can have double the cuteness instead?

Meanwhile, I'm really liking this.  I like the writing and the art, and I was totally sold at the baseball bat.

Momiji, is this plot version you?!

I don't know why they don't upload the "rough" chapters here and on dynasty scans, I think these chapters are pretty good already.

New chapters on Dynasty Scans.

Although it's been a while since the last release.

Edit:

/U/'s got their roughs up on Google Drive, looks like they've got up to chapter 17 or so translated.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gsMBpi4CU9eG0yM25hQTZhTVU&usp=sharing

mangafox is where they are too

up to 32 to boot

New chapters on Dynasty Scans.

Although it's been a while since the last release.

Edit:

/U/'s got their roughs up on Google Drive, looks like they've got up to chapter 17 or so translated.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gsMBpi4CU9eG0yM25hQTZhTVU&usp=sharing

I think this is the first manwha shoujo-ai I will be reading.

Same for me. I gave it a shot since I really enjoy webtoons and I wanted to see how a shoujo ai in this medium would be.

Till now I wasn't disappointed I look forward to the future chapters.

Thanks for the work /u/ scan & v.

Yay, college girls! <3

I think this is the first manwha shoujo-ai I will be reading.

Link to Webtoon?

It's only available on the mobile comico app, and only briefly unless you subscribe.

One of us. One of us.

I enjoyed that more than I thought I would.

Link to Webtoon?

Thanks, liked it

Good story, nice artwork!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics