Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 152votes)

Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

Alt Names: alt コレットは死ぬことにしたalt Colette Decides to Diealt Collette decides to diealt Collette wa shinu koto ni shitaalt 选择死亡的柯莱特alt 콜레트는 죽기로 했다
Author: Yukimura Alto
Artist: Yukimura Alto
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Colette, a young doctor. Since she's the only doctor in town, she has to attend to everything, and quite honestly, she thinks she needs a break. One day, she's so frazzled that she jumps into a well.

But, she didn't die? Instead, she finds herself in the underworld, where she encounters Lord Hades.

Somehow or the other, she becomes Hades' doctor. Follow Colette in her new (though still busy) life, now with Hades thrown into the picture!
Go to Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

Chapter 7 was really touching. Seeing feelings connect after so long, can't help but go "Awwww." Makes me think a little bit of the Notebook. I was never really into that movie, but the parts of it that I liked best were when they had grown old but you can see how much he still loves his wife no matter what. I got a bit of that vibe this chapter.

ch7 oh my, that's really nice, kinda tugs at you.

if this even get's 2 volumes, i'll be so happy.
but if it becomes a long running series, i'd cry tears of happiness.

Really liking this one! Colette is such a cool heroine~

Please, pleeease keep translating this. I love it!!!

Really, thank you

I love this so far, but...what about Persephone? Will she show up?

Honestly, I'd be thrilled to correspond with Hercules about tea.

Thanks for the chapter, and for bringing us this series, Phoenix Serenade!

If I could pick any ancient Greek hero to correspond with, I'd definitely go for Odysseus.

For a moment I was afraid that it would be something like "I shortened my wife's suffering" or something like that... would've been kinda weird in a series like this.

not bad - good looks 

Oh no! No! I knew it was coming but damn. Life is fleeting.

Thank you so much for the update! So happily surprised!

Thank you for the update!

Plot device go! :D

Honestly, I'd be thrilled to correspond with Hercules about tea.

Thanks for the chapter, and for bringing us this series, Phoenix Serenade!

Sorry for the late update. I was busy with exams, finals hehe. Slowly catching up on our projects.

I'm liking it!
Thanks for the update.

The doctor is in.

Can she cure me while she is at it? Or am I too far gone?

Yaay second volume, I missed this series.

cute! thanks Phoenix Serenade! 

thanks for the update!
Hercules! Demi-god, hero, lover of tea.

Wow, who knew that dresses could be so divine.

Man, no wonder Hera wants him so badly... Hercules is quite the looker.

Poor Hades, he needs to keep going in the sun for the story to continue. Or else Colette has no reason to go back to the underworld every day.

oh, thank you for the update!

Heracles is here to kidnap your puppies!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics