Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.75 - 16votes)

Salty Road

Alt Names: alt Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Salty Roadalt ソルティ・ロード
Author: Tali
Artist: Tali
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based on the most popular character of Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio. The story of Takao who weaves drama with various humans during her infiltration into Yokosuka.
Go to Salty Road Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

23 Comments

It got picked up by crunchyroll.

The original manga (and the anime series), yes. This, the spin-off, is not on Crunchyroll at all. Which is rather disappointing, because... Takao.

"Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio"

Oh!

"Chapter 1 - 30 September 2015"

Oh...

It got picked up by crunchyroll.

"Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio"

Oh!

"Chapter 1 - 30 September 2015"

Oh...

Surprise, surprise! Guess who's rebooting Salty Road? /ak/ scans, that's who!

Special thanks to ILurk and his friend for doing their original work on the first chapter and translations for chapter 2! After a very nice agreement, I'll be spearheading the project from here on out with much more active work being done on the series.

Hope you all enjoy the redux of the first chapter, and expect more within the coming weeks.

YOU, some special cookies are prepared for you guys mmm...~!

Special thanks to ILurk and his friend for doing their original work on the first chapter and translations for chapter 2! After a very nice agreement, I'll be spearheading the project from here on out with much more active work being done on the series.

Hope you all enjoy the redux of the first chapter, and expect more within the coming weeks.

YES! finally, the adventures of the most adorable tsundere heavy cruiser.

You sir, and the team, are gods

@clarencera

To be able to understand 3 languages (speak, read & write) that's an achievement.

Looks like the chapter got messed up with the upload, I'll go back and fix the stuff I missed later... someday...

That would be appreciated, if you could. I'm not too good at Indonesian so what I did was basically just my best guess made into semi-sensible English. Was I at least close for most of it, or wildly off?

while the word choices mostly quite right, sometimes you miss the direction so the conversation was off the mark as in p12, Tokio says that Takao is bothering him, and Takao retort that she's actually helping him, hence the vein in her speech bubble

also, the pun that Tokio never says 'fog' correctly totally lost

What's with the random Indonesian? lol

By the way, for anyone confused, page 3 is out of order and is the translation of page 22.

Looks like the chapter got messed up with the upload, I'll go back and fix the stuff I missed later... someday...

(′・ ω・`) 

if you need help with translation you can ask me, y'know ?

That would be appreciated, if you could. I'm not too good at Indonesian so what I did was basically just my best guess made into semi-sensible English. Was I at least close for most of it, or wildly off?

(′・ ω・`) 

if you need help with translation you can ask me, y'know ?

Japanese > Indonesian > English translation... hopefully nothing lost in translation ;)

By the way, for anyone confused, page 3 is out of order and is the translation of page 22.

Hrm. Turns out that this isn't about competitive esports after all...

Following for now.. *_*

Oh tities mmm...~!

Really this Indonesian? :3 hah... let's judging from 1 chapter!

I was....Trapped... By "that"

Hmm indonesian, well it's my native language

let's read dis ho ho ho :P

Omg she has boobs , I  haven't even noticed ! 

I clicked "Follow" after seeing the tags "Scifi" and "Seinen."

Honestly, guys, I didn't even notice the enormous tatas on that blue-haired girl wearing that miniskirt and black thigh-high hose on her voluptuous legs.  And I definitely didn't see her big, blue bedroom eyes or her sexy, pouting lips at all!

You believe me, don't you?  Huh?  Well, guys?

WHY AM I SO WEAKKKK? WHY DID I CLICK FOLLOW WHYYYY!!!????

It's because of the 'PLOT' right? :P

I know I'm thinking of two very big resons :)

WHY AM I SO WEAKKKK? WHY DID I CLICK FOLLOW WHYYYY!!!????

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics