Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 484votes)

Overlord

Alt Names: alt 不死者之王alt โอเวอร์ ลอร์ดalt オーバーロードalt 오버로드alt Maharajaalt OverLordalt Повелитель
Author: Maruyama Kugane
Artist: Miyama Fugin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down on its last day. Our protagonist Momonga decided to stay until the last moment in his beloved game and wait for the force logout. Unexpectedly, the server did not shut down and Momonga is stuck in his skeleton body and got transferred to another world. "The powerful Overlord" needs now to discover a new world and face the continuous challenges.

Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary man strives to take over the new world the game has become.

Based on the light novel of the same name.
Go to Overlord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That last joke... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic What's going on with this storyline New Window makuta2
  • 3 Replies
Topic Webnovel New Window Budda523
  • 7 Replies
Topic Looking for another title with the same plot New Window kenshinco
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is this all the manga? New Window GuloGulos
  • 1 Replies
Topic Is this all the manga? New Window GuloGulos
  • 0 Replies

1153 Comments

This got my seal of approval

Don't see it coming... Well, novel is splendid.

If you want to listen to the Drama CD Version of this chapter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCIAGL2pjNw

do you have next one ??!! 

If you want to listen to the Drama CD Version of this chapter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCIAGL2pjNw

Now we wait for BONEr jokes...

Here come's Mr. Bones and his wild ride!

There's no turning back.

Ha! I got that reference!

http://imgur.com/gallery/Wxzbl

Looks like it could be interesting, and /ak/ rarely picks up something I dislike. Followed for the start, let's see where this is going.

Here come's Mr. Bones and his wild ride!

There's no turning back.

Whoa, this is a great novel. Won't expect anything less from the manga. Looking forward to more, thanks for the release!

Overlord, my Overlord
On Your brightest day You bring despair to Your enemy

White your bone will dyed the world with red

Death is Your pet and fear is Your wine

Every speck of soul shall bow upon You

Your joy shall be our bless
Your anger shall be our calamity

Oh, Overlord our master

EDIT:

Spoiler

can somebody tell me the url of this mangas light nnovel

http://skythewood.blogspot.sg/p/knights-and-magic-author-amazake-no.html?m=1Enjoy =D

can somebody tell me the url of this mangas light nnovel

Too spooky

Spoiler this shit dude

The LN for this is sooo good. I've been reading a bunch with a similar theme like: LMS, Ark, Log Horizon, etc... but overlord is awesome because the MC is a fucking bad ass skeleton/dark mage with his own guild and followers.

What can I say, AK scan did it again with another awesome MMORPG flavored manga.

Dang, you guys really have a nice taste

The manga seems to be really jumpy with the plot as compared to the LN. Still good though, i am looking forward to more. 

Anything by AK Scans get a follow from me

This was good! Following!

That first chapter is great, definitely going to follow this!

YES ! YES ! AK-SCAN PICK IT UP !! YES !!

Sad they made the art too cartoony for me. I would scream like a little girl if they made the entire art like it was in the LN. That art has great syngergy with the LN imo.

For me it's actually nice. Also this allows to rapidly switch between serious and deformed comedic mode.

THE VERY ROCK TREMBLES IN ANTICIPATION OF A CHAPTER!!

Still hoping that War for the Overworld will be as good as DK2

It will. It has a lot of things that makes it worthy of being a Dungeon Keeper successor. Wondering if there will be a spiritual successor to The Horned "Horny" Reaper...

Also: "My God. This manga is full of cakes."

Sad they made the art too cartoony for me. I would scream like a little girl if they made the entire art like it was in the LN. That art has great syngergy with the LN imo.

FOLLOWING DUNGEON KEEPER: THE MANGA.

THE VERY ROCK TREMBLES IN ANTICIPATION OF A CHAPTER!!

Still hoping that War for the Overworld will be as good as DK2

FOLLOWING DUNGEON KEEPER: THE MANGA.

someone have the raws? i didnt found anything about the manga...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics