Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 67votes)

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Alt Names: alt さよなら絶望先生alt Goodbye Despair Teacher
Author: Kumeta Kouji
Artist: Kumeta Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a dark comedy about a 'depressed' teacher whose attempts to commit suicide are constantly foiled by his weird (and lovesick) female students.

Recipient of the 2007 Kodansha Manga Award in the Shounen category.
Go to Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Ending (Massive Spoilers) New Window Pacifier
  • 3 Replies

43 Comments

what a fucked up ending
wow... the ending is just awesome. And will be better if all the chapters are completely scanlated
anyone wanna explain the ending for me? kinda confused...
lol most interesting ending funny but still a bit dark ill miss this manga
kumeta kouji you magnificient bastard...

7 years of foreshadowing... and it's not just a suspicious "secret door" in some random chapter, there's heavy foreshadowing since ch2... and let's not even talk about the anime OPs/EDs

my mind is full of fuck o_o
Final Chapter. Perfect ending. Enough said.
now waiting ch 1-22 get in ...
to finalize this "great" SZS ...
the ending ...
harem but ... not normal ? feels like mystery + psychology instead ...
and IMO, this might down straight to horror instead ...
uwaaa end already.
gratz nozomu you didnt get killed by chiri in the end!!
7 years... Farewell Zetsubou-sensei
sayonara SZS
where are the first few chapters?
@Rinroken It's a gag manga. You won't find much continuity or anything to warrant your complaint.
almost 300 chapters about a guy who tries to kill himself? Thats like watching the movie Phonebooth extended to a week. I've got mixed expectations of this manga.
when i referred to mf, i meant in the past. i havent been there since i found batoto. and thaanks bro.
beamguyenson,

They've been licened and the publishers have asked scanlations to take down their versions. You should buy the manga anyway if you like the series. The current official translations (while not as good as Suimasen's) go up to chapter 110.

Also you should feel bad for relying on Mangafox when you are using Batoto.
always wonde wwhy, but why no early chzps? Not even on kaizoku website mangafox is there earlier chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics