Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 13votes)

Do You Know the Real Dangers of Those So-Called "Legal" Drugs that are Being Sold?

Alt Names: alt 合法といって売られている薬物の、本当の怖さを知っていますか?alt Gouhou to itte Urareteiru Yakubutsu no, Hontou no Kowasa wo Shitteimasu ka?alt Вы хоть знаете, как на самом деле опасны эти «легальные наркотики»?
Author: Fukumoto Nobuyuki
Artist: Fukumoto Nobuyuki
Genres: Drama DramaOneshot OneshotPsychological PsychologicalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Commissioned as part of a 2014 government anti-drug program. Specifically, on synthetic marijuana.
Go to Do You Know the Real Dangers of Those So-Called "Legal" Drugs that are Being Sold? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

cool story bro

To be fair, police in the US are murdering people for handling legal drugs like tobacco too.

Do elementary schoolers usually read Fukumoto's works? Kappa

prohibition itself is whats dangerous; these "legal drugs" are a direct result of prohibition, and prohibition directly funds terrorists.  and i still don't get why the most addictive and dangerous drugs, alcohol and tobacco - alcohol being so dangerous it regularly kills people who never touch the stuff - get a pass but pharmacologically harmless and non-addictive stuff gets you punished worse than murderers if you get caught simply being within 100 feet of it.

Possibly because tobacco and alcohol have huge markets, and have been staples in the history of human drug use for a long time. The government is probably unwilling to deal with the backlash of doing such a thing (the US at least already experienced that with the prohibition on alcohol). 

But on that same note, I feel like that's why they want to keep newer drugs illegal. Marijuana never really had a concrete market to the degree of drugs like tobacco and alcohol, so they could probably make it illegal without much of a problem way back when.

This is a complex argument that is outside of my general area of expertise, so I'll leave it at that. But I don't think prohibition is necessarily a bad thing. After all, legalizing illegal drugs could give them the chance to actually cement themselves into the markets to a degree where trying to ban it later would be nigh impossible (that's when we would start to see shades of the alcohol prohibition in the US). 

As a humorous aside, I think that "legal drugs" aren't a direct result of prohibition so much as they are a direct result of human idiocy.

In case anyone is wondering, this isn't about weed, it's about something like medicine or herbs or some shit thats being sold in japan right now. I don't know much about the issue, but these "legal drugs" are actually crazy dangerous.

oh lol thought it was bout weed

For our part we have spice. Talking from experience, don't do it. It's not only dangerous, but also extremely addictive.

prohibition itself is whats dangerous; these "legal drugs" are a direct result of prohibition, and prohibition directly funds terrorists.  and i still don't get why the most addictive and dangerous drugs, alcohol and tobacco - alcohol being so dangerous it regularly kills people who never touch the stuff - get a pass but pharmacologically harmless and non-addictive stuff gets you punished worse than murderers if you get caught simply being within 100 feet of it.

In case anyone is wondering, this isn't about weed, it's about something like medicine or herbs or some shit thats being sold in japan right now. I don't know much about the issue, but these "legal drugs" are actually crazy dangerous.

For our part we have spice. Talking from experience, don't do it. It's not only dangerous, but also extremely addictive.

I laughed at the end.

Don't do drugs!

Well, that was something... Do tobacco next, pls. 

This is about dappo, it's like spice.

It's not about weed.

Dat title though.

somebody here hates weed lol

somebody here hates weed lol

I came for the title

I had completely forgotten about this. Courtesy of a certain anon.

English please.

Thanks for translating this!

An amusing little read. I'd forgotten how bad they were... Fukomoto-art female characters, that is.

(Would have been funny if there was a panel of someone getting high and just floating in a void of "zawa.. zawa.."s.)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics