Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 136votes)

Usotsuki Lily

Alt Names: alt うそつきリリィalt ไลเออร์ ลิลลี่alt 거짓말쟁이 리리alt 엉터리 릴리alt Liar Lilyalt Lily mentirosoalt Lirio mentirosoalt 愛說謊的莉莉
Author: Komura Ayumi
Artist: Komura Ayumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hinata Saotome is suddenly asked out by En Shinohara, a gorgeous boy in her grade. What she doesn’t know, though, is that his hobby is cross-dressing! En has always hated men, and whenever he sees his own reflection, he punches out whatever is doing the reflecting (windows, mirrors…). To combat this hatred, he dresses up as a girl. Hinata decides to go out with him anyway, despite his weird hobby.

Note: The first 4 "chapters" are the original oneshot, and 3 side stories. The main story begins with Vol 1 Ch 1.

Spin-off:
> Kenjutsu Komachi
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kenjutsu-komachi-r9807 )

Related:
> Usolily Out!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/usolily-out-r11943 )
> Otokonoko no Koto
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/otokonoko-no-koto-r20491 )
Go to Usotsuki Lily Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Shamune
  • 26 Replies
Topic What's the song? New Window Pillamelai
  • 1 Replies

424 Comments

Anyone else super excited about the upcoming developments with Taiyou and Ten? :3
Awwh Rawr, you're so adorable!
I'm a guy, and this is one the best and unique shoujo manga I've read in all my life of reading mangas....
rawr is just too cute!
pets are awesome.
Haha I love this... Especially the humour yet the seriousness... Cute :)
It surprises me how much this is popular...
Ahhh, too many characters. And they are alike too! People who have trouble remembering names (like me) get very confused with these kinds of manga!
jeez even though its for women this totally rocks
LOL En in skirt without wig. Fu-
Man, that chapter didn't so much break the fourth wall as nuke it from orbit.
lol Loop just like Hayate no Gotoku and their multiple christmas chapters
It's a loop. : D
2nd Last 4-koma! Gyah! -faints-
last 5 pages of the 29 page 4 koma(25-29) are unexpectedly dramatic, cant wait till next chapter, cliffhangerrr
kool 4 koma
This is so funny and I really like all the characters.
En's family <3
What I find funny in Usotsuki Lily is that when almost all the volume and chapters covers are with En, it makes you wonder if Hinata really is the main focus of it x)

Besides that, UL is surely one of my favorite shoujo manga, I hae too much fun reading it
I really like this mangaka's sense of humour and touch with dialogue and character interaction. The art goes nicely with the tone, too. She did another manga I liked called "Mixed Vegetables", but I think it got licensed so you don't see translations any more. Unfortunately, I also don't see it in bookstores . . . worst of both worlds. These things happen.
It reminds me of the style of "Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume" and "V.B. Rose" (both of which I really like).
Spoiler
This manga is really funny. It's a mostly light-hearted shoujou, and almost every chapter makes me laugh. Some are a little awkward, but what would you expect from a manga about a girl who dates a cross dressing boy?
Chapter 8 was highly disappointing :/
Gosh, this series is so funny! (I wonder if any shoujo-ai fans are into it, btw)
Can you upload chapter 1?
I might read this :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics