Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 136votes)

Usotsuki Lily

Alt Names: alt うそつきリリィalt ไลเออร์ ลิลลี่alt 거짓말쟁이 리리alt 엉터리 릴리alt Liar Lilyalt Lily mentirosoalt Lirio mentirosoalt 愛說謊的莉莉
Author: Komura Ayumi
Artist: Komura Ayumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hinata Saotome is suddenly asked out by En Shinohara, a gorgeous boy in her grade. What she doesn’t know, though, is that his hobby is cross-dressing! En has always hated men, and whenever he sees his own reflection, he punches out whatever is doing the reflecting (windows, mirrors…). To combat this hatred, he dresses up as a girl. Hinata decides to go out with him anyway, despite his weird hobby.

Note: The first 4 "chapters" are the original oneshot, and 3 side stories. The main story begins with Vol 1 Ch 1.

Spin-off:
> Kenjutsu Komachi
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kenjutsu-komachi-r9807 )

Related:
> Usolily Out!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/usolily-out-r11943 )
> Otokonoko no Koto
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/otokonoko-no-koto-r20491 )
Go to Usotsuki Lily Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Shamune
  • 26 Replies
Topic What's the song? New Window Pillamelai
  • 1 Replies

424 Comments

ouch...that hurts a lot...right in the heart...
Hinata's family (well, mostly Hinata and Taiyou?) has been so abnormal that I didn't see that coming at all.

Uso-Lily is turning me weird.
Didn't see that coming. Normally they accept though :D
I really wanted to see En's Dad cross-dress... >.>
honestly, i think i'm falling in love with, en...FFFF (even though i'm a guy)
Wow, i am sure i'm going to laugh the entire time reading chapter 47 like i just did with 46.
"Life is more fun if you swing both ways you know?"

Lol
Woah... Taiyou looked really cool for a moment there~
& Haha for the chapter development XD
Luckily, there's nobody else in my office just now or they'd be giving me funny looks as I fizzed and snurfled with laughter.
ahahaha ch46 is awesome, can't wait for 47. ken finally gets some face time. he's too normal for being a shinohara
These traps are...-_- Does the 'everybody's gay for' rule apply here?
They are a family of cross dresser or what? Everyone looks stunning in girl's clothes :D
wow. this manga is awesome. the comedy is superb. its mushy enough without going overboard. all characters are well fleshed out. this is really good.
Even En's brothers look so stunning when crossdressing. As a girl, I hate you. D: D: Why so pretteeeeeeeh? (´Д` )
That last page of chapter 45 seriously made me lol ahahhahahhah xD
haha...The Author is reaaally funny...hahah.
anyway..
hinata's father is cute.
:3
and her mom is beautiful.
Guess it's time to stop Cross Dressing Posted Image
Ch 44
Spoiler
This is TABOO!!! But it's so good...too addicting...
It has been a while since the last update :D
I love this manga because it doesn't take itself seriously at all. I think it's the only shoujo that doesn't feel like a chore to read.
i know what you mean chibi, havent read in so long that when En showed up i was like "whos the cute girl.. crap its a trap"
a manga that breaks the 4th wall every chapter? this is new refreshing and pretty well planned out.
Glad its been updated
Wow I haven't read this in so long that I forgot a lot of faces so I had no idea all the girls I just saw in the recent chapter were all guys cross dressing, even though I knew this was Usotsuki Lily and that there were a lot of cross dressers.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics