Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 225votes)

Green Boy

Alt Names: alt Acemi Çocukalt 그린보이alt Green Boy (IM Jin-gook)alt Green Boy (JUNG Jae-han)alt Green Boy: 너를 향해 소리쳐alt Green Boy: Shouting Out to Youalt Green Boy: Shouting to Youalt Новичок
Author: Jung Jae-Han
Artist: Im Jin-Gook
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Green Boy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Green Boy Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sensei~
  • 132 Replies
Topic chapters 63-104 New Window Coppercd
  • 1 Replies
Topic the prologue New Window MatrixM
  • 4 Replies
Topic Break ? New Window oeildenuit
  • 6 Replies
Topic Marlen Esparza New Window spookychuu
  • 0 Replies
Topic Weird transition to a weird conversation about physical beauty, chapter 48, half this chapter is confusing. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

301 Comments

wow what a chapter. definetly worth the wait.
Amazing chapter in so many way.
is anyone else a fan of the weid characters mangaka/manwhagas draw themselves as? gorilla type here dogs and whatnot elsewhere. they always make me smile :)
NIce update love the ending.
i really really thought this was jsut gonna end (like no more ppl translating it) but im happy thats not so :D p.s. final he beat that guys face in
Yao Ming in chapter 12!!!!! Great webtoon so far...fever of webtoons with this, noblesse, tower of god, girls of the wild, they're really good
The actual webtoon is up to like Chapter 64....
lol when he said, so the brat is that tpye, I said to myself, YES the type that will kick yer ass in the future xD
The next chapter better involve him beating down that punk!!
the last chapter took so long !!! WOW finally some action !!!
Nice chapter, seem's like he got some talent at remembering.
i dont like how there face(cheeks) turn dark when they blush, shouldnt it be red or pinkish..
Hmmm. it takes longer than i thought... When will it be (next chapter).... xD
crush him teajin!
i hope he doesn't lose to the guy who kicked his butt and made that video of him.
Really enjoyed reading this Manhwa, can't wait to see how everything will play out...
the story is amazing cant wait to see him fight in the tournament. but don't tell me the chapters come out every month do they? i really hate that asshole who is always looking for a way to separate him and jane.
So far i really like it , i kinda get Ch.0 now well for the most part ;p
awesome manhwa
FINALLY AN UPDATEEE. YAY CH. 36.
was this a present for me???
Excellent, and the prologue is really intriguing. To know what his outcome will eventually be, and then seeing the frail kid he is now. Just makes you want to know what fills in the gaps.
Well, considering the difference in physique and who he's fighting, that probably took place years from now.
I'm still wondering, how long it will take, for us to find out, if that empty chair is of any significance.
This may have one of the best prologues ever.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics