Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 225votes)

Green Boy

Alt Names: alt Acemi Çocukalt 그린보이alt Green Boy (IM Jin-gook)alt Green Boy (JUNG Jae-han)alt Green Boy: 너를 향해 소리쳐alt Green Boy: Shouting Out to Youalt Green Boy: Shouting to Youalt Новичок
Author: Jung Jae-Han
Artist: Im Jin-Gook
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Green Boy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Green Boy Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sensei~
  • 132 Replies
Topic chapters 63-104 New Window Coppercd
  • 1 Replies
Topic the prologue New Window MatrixM
  • 4 Replies
Topic Break ? New Window oeildenuit
  • 6 Replies
Topic Marlen Esparza New Window spookychuu
  • 0 Replies
Topic Weird transition to a weird conversation about physical beauty, chapter 48, half this chapter is confusing. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

301 Comments

Someone needs to chill out, especially if they aren't helping The Compny scanlate titles

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapters (though I'm hoping it doesn't go the cliche route I'm thinking of)
TheCompany is so slow, other then this they don't have many other projects as big other then Tower of God and Kubera i believe. Green Boy is already up to like chapter 87 Raw, they can't put more time in Green Boy? And they don't even have to buy the chapters, naver offers it for free as long as you tell where you got it from etc.
Woot Woot. New Chap.

I still cant get over the Prologue for this. Brilliant.
Finally! I feared that you've dropped it. Anyway, thanks for the chapter :)
Yaaayyyyy, a new chapter, thanks The Company. Great boxing action and more
Here Comes The Drama Ahhh I Love Me Some Drama But Not TO Much.
Uh oh... more heartbreak/misunderstanding/jealousy coming up.
This is great.
Thank you Random button for taking me here!!
The story is gripping, the romance is sweet, the art is nice! And I'm not really into boxing, but I found myself hooked to this. Nice read.
great chapter, great Manhwa, thanks to The Company for their work
great-grandfather or better know as abulo escobar lol
Not wanting to brang but my granfather was an ex-boxing champion hes name is Sixto Escobar.
Nice chap, He should be the one to kiss her the next chapter.
I feel for the author, as I've lost also few of my relatives in the last couple of year's. Best of luck to you!!!
ummm...all the best as in sorry for your loss but you need to live your own life or you family will be sad ..both living and deceased......again my condolences
(i hope i didn't come across as mean)
i can sympathize with the author as i also know what it's like to loose your family members 1 after the other quite quickly. I wish you all the best and i look foward to the next chapter. (though the author dosen't know that i'm saying this....its the thought that counts right?) :)
p.s. hopefully there wont be a dark Haeun
Deepest sympathy to the artist for his loss.
AAAAAHHHHH!!! I hate the inevitable tragedy!!!
Why make a reasonable, kind, and supportive 'love rival' character just to break her heart over and over every chapter? This is getting hard to take.
*Sees dark Haeun*

"oh shnitzelbox"
Bangs girl is going to learn boxing and punch Jane.
evil haeun
Looks like that angelic girl is getting more and more jealous of Jai-in.

Those of yout who think this is NTR. This is NOT NTR! Trust me on this in NTR everything that is not suppose to happen because its wrong will happen. It also has a tendency to give you a bothered and sick feeling in your stomach. The characters also tend to get mind broken continuously betray their partner which usually starts after getting raped. I havn't seen a regular manga/mawha with NTR except for maybe one or two.
there will be more than enough boxing in the yet non-translated manhwas. Love this one =)
more boxing would be nice...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics