Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 62votes)

2.5 Jigen Kareshi

Alt Names: alt 2.5D Boyfriendalt 2.5次元彼氏
Author: Aoi Mitsu
Artist: Aoi Mitsu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koino Tsumugi is a sixteen year old otaku who only has eyes for "Tokki" -- a 2D character in her favorite otome game! She has no interest in real boys... Then one day she's rescued by a guy who's the spitting image of Tokki...?!
Go to 2.5 Jigen Kareshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

D... did... did he... did he just confessed??? !!!!

And its the not the mc that said it!!!

and... aaaaand...

*look again*

its only 4 chapters!!!

*faints because just got hit by a smooth non cliche standards moments*

that was fast..!

Oh no... Is she going to keep her otaku side a secret now?!??! 

Jajajajajaaa muy bueno!!!! me encantó! De hecho les sigo :3. 

Gracias Kurai W. y Tomodachi FS :D

Thanks for the update!

I laughed a lot and the guy isnt that bad. The girl too. Typical but not very typical. I mean...pretty much most (normal) otaku girl are like that. And that guy isnt that scary. I thougt he's gonna be a total yandere jerk but he's just a normal guy that has trauma over otaku lol

thank you again! oh god.

Aha, okay. You know what I like? We're two chapters in, she started out finding him super hot, but after she discovered his terrifying, irrational hatred of otaku, her self-preservation instinct has not been immediately overridden by his attractiveness. She has reason to be scared of him, so she's straight-up scared, none of this "Oh, he might try to kill me, but he's really pretty, I'm so conflicted I have no choice but to stare dreamily at him for no reason and then blush demurely when he inadvertantly calls me worthless" bullshit. If she starts getting like that later, fine, I'll still be happy that it wasn't her automatic default response to a guy she just met.

thanks for the update!

Oops! Don't take the hand, you might be thrown out a window. (or wall...)

dat face

I like it when the doki-doki changes cause...

Spoiler

That's fine, Tsumugi, you just stay true to the 2D Tokki.  This 3D fake will never get between your true love.

He's freaking "Allergic to Otaku", that was the selling point for me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics