Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.71 - 31votes)

Worldend: Debugger

Alt Names: alt ワールドエンド:デバッガー
Author: Mikami Ritsuhiro
Artist: Mikami Ritsuhiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorJosei JoseiSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miharu is smart, attractive and talented. One could say he's been playing life in "easy mode". That is until a teddy bear steals his wallet and a strange man comes out of an arcade game and demands Miharu play a game; the D-game! What's worse, the man even claims to be from the future. What will happen when Miharu must play to survive?
Go to Worldend: Debugger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

that ending....was so screwed up....holy cow. now i'm sad(and scared for the rest of the day).

And the ending credit page...oh my god my sides are gone after reading all that! best credit page right here! xD!!!

I lol'd at the hate for the mc. he's literally no different from tsundera girls. which for some odd reason are popular in manga/anime.

They did say in the description that he'd been playing life in easy mode, that's basically the very description of someone who's doing that.
And more to the point, why would you bother to comment complaining about something you haven't read and aren't even planning to read? Shoo, shoo, you have other things you could be reading and helping new readers make decisions on, if you don't like this one.

I'm just a little tired of reading about these supposed superhumans with almost no flaws, I just feel they don't make interesting characters to follow. And authors really should not try too hard to make these genius characters since you would have to have pretty exeptional writing abillites to pull it of in a way that doesn't seem too far-fetched.

But what the hell do I know, if it turns out to be entertaning then all the power to him. I'm just wouldn't count on it.

You would rather have an unconfident stupid ugly boy mc? Or an arrogant (read tsundere) genius pretty girl mc?

Yes clearly there can be no inbetween.

LOL the credit page.. XD~

Glad you understand our pain, lol xD

LOL the credit page.. XD~

There's no way he could die right? lol I pity all of those guys that will fight him later on. They are just falling to their own deaths one by one.

Or an arrogant (read tsundere) genius pretty girl mc?

...you know, that does sound like it would make a cool story.

So an arrogant genius pretty boy MC. I'm dropping this without even reading it.

You would rather have an unconfident stupid ugly boy mc? Or an arrogant (read tsundere) genius pretty girl mc?

Wow... How did he change so much in those years?!

The ending was brutal and interesting. People dying is always nice.

I am, however, worried about the whole 'extremely feminine main-character and hordes of active guys' factor.
I'm ready to flee this title as soon as the yaoi tag is added.

By the magazine it's in and the plot so far (I mean in the japanese magazine which is up to ch 3 or 4), it shouldn't become yaoi, it's josei though, meaning it IS oriented for women thus the fanservice for such, but now ... if you have read the chapter if that WERE to become shonen ai or yaoi... welp... that'd be weird as fuck
Spoiler

But alas, there might be some hinting so if by all reasons you don't want to read something that might hint of yaoi even though there's none, then I suppose is better you drop it now =p

I am, however, worried about the whole 'extremely feminine main-character and hordes of active guys' factor.

well.... it's josei

Its another one of those survival game manga thats being popular lately. But the art on this one screams BL. I hope it didn't turn out like one.

They did say in the description that he'd been playing life in easy mode, that's basically the very description of someone who's doing that.
And more to the point, why would you bother to comment complaining about something you haven't read and aren't even planning to read? Shoo, shoo, you have other things you could be reading and helping new readers make decisions on, if you don't like this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics