Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 156votes)

E? Heibon Desu yo??

Alt Names: alt えっ? 平凡ですよ??alt Ee? Heibon Desu yo??alt Eh? Heibon desu yo??alt Eh? It's Ordinary??alt Huh? Everything Is Normal Here, You See??alt А? Это нормально??
Author: Tsukiyuki Hana
Artist: Fujiwara Rika
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukari was a high school student when she died in a traffic accident, but when she woke up, she had been reincarnated as the daughter of a count in another world! But strangely, what was waiting for her was a life of poverty, so she decided to make use of the knowledge from her previous life.

Webraws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/895000083/
Go to E? Heibon Desu yo?? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what manga does this remind you of New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 4 is the wrong manga. New Window Smiteodin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window deshera
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

*reads cha 5*

"Oh yeah your 8th birthday is coming up soon"

Hmm? This looks familiar

*looks up

>Ch 2

Oh...

The way that previous page to this one could still work well made me not realized that ._ .

I don't doubt what you are saying, due to your willingness to provide proof, but I would appreciate it if you posted that screenshot. I wasn't aware that any of these publications actually listed which of these genres their particular manga belonged to, so I would be interested to see an example of where they do. :)

Sure, I don't mind.

Hm... well not really sure how to put spoilers so I'll just toss a link instead of the image itself...

http://i.imgur.com/BdTkSQm.jpg

I don't doubt what you are saying, due to your willingness to provide proof, but I would appreciate it if you posted that screenshot. I wasn't aware that any of these publications actually listed which of these genres their particular manga belonged to, so I would be interested to see an example of where they do. :)

It's the text in the pink-colored bubble after the splash picture and title in plain text. (On the series page) Same location and styling for it on each series page. Also, Regina Books is the imprint for the light novels, and it's readily apparent they are for shoujo/josei titles.

If need be I can post a screenshot and use a big red highlighter to show you where it labels this manga as Josei.

I know alot of people think this is a Shounen manga due to the publisher, but just because alphapolis used to only publish shounen manga doesn't mean they can't change. On the alphapolis website they give the general genre of the manga in question. New Gate is 一般男性向け, for general male readers, World Customize Creator is 少年向け, shounen, the new manga black hand healer or something is 少女向け, shoujo and finally Heibon is 一般女性向け, for general female readers, josei. So please don't doubt what category this is. If need be I can post a screenshot and use a big red highlighter to show you where it labels this manga as Josei.

Interesting direction the story is going. From the first few chapters, I didn't expect magic to come into play or ominous heretic stuff.

PS: Just look at that manga cover and tell me this isn't Josei-oriented :) Granted what Japan considers women-oriented often has quite a lot of overlap in interest to guys outside of Japan.

PPS: You really shotgunned this out. Chapter4 went live on their site less than a day ago...

Eh? Mushoku Tensei is creepy?

Being a fan of MT, I wouldn't say it's creepy, but I know what he means. It's an older man stuck in a body of a young kid and the novel begins with his fantasies about the boobs of his house's maid while he is still a newborn. That creeps some people out (it creeped the maid out in-story too). His open perversity with Sylphy and other girls during the whole series doesn't help much either.

This time the protagonist is a girl.

It's looks interesting so far, this world is so far undeveloped as our modern world but our world doesn't have magic. 

Arts doesn't look all that bad too and plot.

Mushouku Tensei is more shounen type thought.

Mushoku Tensei it's totally seinen though. The manga is more like a preview of a movie, were they show just bits and pieces of what happens, so I guess you could get that idea.

This time the protagonist is a girl.

It's looks interesting so far, this world is so far undeveloped as our modern world but our world doesn't have magic. 

Arts doesn't look all that bad too and plot.

Mushouku Tensei is more shounen type thought.

Non-creepy Mushoku Tensei.

Eh? Mushoku Tensei is creepy?

Unfortunately I don't think...

You can read the light novel... but translation is going slow.

Re:Translation is TLing the novel. 

This one is a lovely little manga. The MC is exactly how a Shoujo MC will act when put into a fairly Shonen/Seinen/Fantasy manga and she's the loveliest girl ever-- I love how her main motivation is to repay her parents, fulfill her Noblesse Oblige, and help people.

True, that people around her all loves her very much and she's rather protected and maybe spoiled, but really, this is the one instance that I thought it is a rather fitting and reasonable; she's just that nice.

Unfortunately I don't think it will last forever :( You don't end up with that amount of power for no reason. Even if she did others would surely notice and try to control her. Heck it's probably already starting since she's making such a big change in their food culture not to mention the stunt with the farming. Though I imagine it'll still be a bit before anybody makes any serious moves to get her. Of course there could be some random monster/bandit raid that she somehow stops that'll completely change that but with the way this is going right now I doubt it would happen.

Isn't their explanation for how magic works in their world just a little too simplistic? "Ask for something to happen and if you possess enough mana, it will?" I can't think of any setting where it was that easy. Even Harry Freaking Potter needs to know the correct pseudo-latin and wave a special stick in a specific fashion to do anything intentionally. IDK, I just think that something that requires so little effort on the caster's part doesn't really have the right to be called Magic. 

This one is a lovely little manga. The MC is exactly how a Shoujo MC will act when put into a fairly Shonen/Seinen/Fantasy manga and she's the loveliest girl ever-- I love how her main motivation is to repay her parents, fulfill her Noblesse Oblige, and help people.

True, that people around her all loves her very much and she's rather protected and maybe spoiled, but really, this is the one instance that I thought it is a rather fitting and reasonable; she's just that nice.

i have to admit that when he said ripples in the water the first thing i thgouht about was Hamon :v

soon Lilliana will be fighintg vampires and pillar men !

Spoiler

i have to admit that when he said ripples in the water the first thing i thgouht about was Hamon :v

soon Lilliana will be fighintg vampires and pillar men !

I wonder how they'll (if ever) explains her condition:

Spoiler

The chapter is now correct, folks. I liked it!

I suspect she will become the God-Queen of this world. Blood for the blood god, skull for the skull throne!

Why is everyone ignoring this guy, and still debating about how it's a shounen manga?

Because they:

Spoiler

I was seriously confused there for a second because just earlier today I began reading a new gate, imagine my surprise when this has the same chapter with an MC who looked remarkably similar to her tutor.

Btw, it's tagged as 一般女性向け(ippan josei muke aka directed for ladies in general) in the official website.

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/895000083/

What do you guys think?

Why is everyone ignoring this guy, and still debating about how it's a shounen manga?

Noooo...Is it really a different manga? Then I'll wait again. Im into this kind of manga. Currently reading 6 of the same kind of manga. All are from LN. 1 month waiting :((
Eh? New Gate yo?

For all people who arguing this manga shounen or shoujo!
This manga is shonen manga with shoujo style publised in shonen magazine (Alpha polis).

Art and story look like shoujo, actually its weird if its shonen.

I reported the incorrect chapter in the QA forum.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics