Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 171votes)

19 Days

Alt Names: alt 19 Dageralt 19 Díasalt 19 Giornialt 19 Harialt 19 Joursalt 19 na Arawalt 19 Tianalt 19天alt 19日
Author: Old Xian
Artist: Old Xian
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The cute and funny adventures of a boy and his best friend.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to 19 Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

452 Comments

he actually called him "hope" (希 xi) .....JFC FEELSSSSSSS

So, what's the significance of 'Zhan Xixi' and 'Xi' as nicknames?

I was wondering the same. I can only assume is some sort of embarassing and cheesy name lol

Also I got huge amounts of "its k bruh i will wait 4 ur confession bruh" feelings of this chapter. Cool.

So, what's the significance of 'Zhan Xixi' and 'Xi' as nicknames?

Cherry_Cake
Jun 22 2015 08:10 PM

ugh... the feels~ 

I want more ><;;

Yaoi-blcd released ch 113 a few days ago. I thought Anpanmayo-san was a little bit busy. so I uploaded the new chapter. (couldn't resist, it was so cute.)

Hope it's not a problem or so. 

ch112 was really fucking beautiful. thats all. 

My heart skipped a bit at the end of ch. 112. Ok, a lot of bits.

"This is a comedy comic"

And then, suddenly there's a chapter that makes ninjas cutting onions appear right beside your eyes.

GAWD I ship these two SO. MUCH.

NOW KISS! *heavy breathing*

Wow he must be really strong, if a guy suddenly climbed on my back while I was on the stairs we would both end up either dead or with MANY broken ribs

I dont usually read this genre of stuff... but this was too funny to pass up

Fuck me they make a good comedy duo

why is this so gosh darn cute

I read the newest chapter (ch. 111) first on 9gag. :D

Awn but they are cute??? I thought his reaction was more justified in some way If the worm was poisonous or something but apparently the worse they can do is eat leaves.

I kind of... Feel sorry for both of them.

Yeah, well, if a worm suddenly landed on my private parts I wouldn't be too happy either... ;)

By the way, this comic is so unpredictable... such a tease LOL

what just happened? I didn't expect that haha

I have no words...

I'm not sure but that bug was probably an inchworm. They're quite notorious here in china when it's their season, a common name used for them is "吊死鬼儿", which translates literally to "hanging dead ghost" (or monsters).

Awn but they are cute??? I thought his reaction was more justified in some way If the worm was poisonous or something but apparently the worse they can do is eat leaves.

I kind of... Feel sorry for both of them.

I'm not sure but that bug was probably an inchworm. They're quite notorious here in china when it's their season, a common name used for them is "吊死鬼儿", which translates literally to "hanging dead ghost" (or monsters).

"I have always wanted to take you mountain climbing... So I could see you get eaten by bugs and shit."

wow such prediction 

"I have always wanted to take you mountain climbing... So I could see you get eaten by bugs and shit."

Tian He!! Keep your hands off Jian Yi  >___> The guy is fighting a long battle to catch his friend's "attention" so, don't mess with his head...

(yeah, I'm still hoping the two MC will end up together some day, even though Zhan Zheng Xi's behavior kinda puts me off ahahah)

Ps: gosh Chinese names are so hard to remember for me >.<

Of course It was going to taste like shit.

Both the artists released the drawings on Chinese New Year so can't say who mimicked who, but like mewt said, they are friends so most probably they worked on it together ;)

Also Tan Jiu recently drew the characters of 19 days for Old Xian's birthday :D

Spoiler

...on to the update, NEW HUBBY STRIKES AGAIN!!! XD

oh gosh, I didn't see the birthday post. he looks way too innocent there. 

What the fuck was that?

So the weird story was real??? Is this going to be randomly serious every now and then and destroy people feelings in the process? Dang it, not again.

What the heck happened to his family? I really want to know now!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics