Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 171votes)

19 Days

Alt Names: alt 19 Dageralt 19 Díasalt 19 Giornialt 19 Harialt 19 Joursalt 19 na Arawalt 19 Tianalt 19天alt 19日
Author: Old Xian
Artist: Old Xian
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The cute and funny adventures of a boy and his best friend.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to 19 Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

452 Comments

Be still my heart. I know this is a critical moment in the plot but...Rescue me toooo!!!!!.....yay another hottie <33

save him

Mom easily best character in all the series and she is been in there like, what, two times now? 

holy crud kid jian yi crying like that is sooo cute.

OH NO

WHAT

WHY

so is this the day he disappeared?

"I am your father's friend" 
how believable ... 

also, what's with the giant sandwich ahahaha

f  i  n  a  l  l  y

n  e  w

p  a  g  e  s

!  !

I seriously thought they were in college in the beginning.

I thought they were 19? Hence 19 days + "our" 19 [year old] days ? ??

96twefgi81kx.jpg

Okay, since people are confused, I shall clarify the timeline!

The beginning few chapters, before the story really starts, has Xixi in college, which is when Tian Yi reappears after being kidnapped, likely by those men who already tried to kidnap him. Supposedly it's his fathers doing.

Then, after the story really begins, the cast is in their final year of Middle school. Leaving them to be 14-15. Tian Yi disappears on the first day of highschool, which'll be coming up soon, since it's only been a few days i nthe current plot portion.

This is an adequate explanation, but I still don't know where this is going.

Just along for the weird ride.

Sad days ahead....

Okay, since people are confused, I shall clarify the timeline!

The beginning few chapters, before the story really starts, has Xixi in college, which is when Tian Yi reappears after being kidnapped, likely by those men who already tried to kidnap him. Supposedly it's his fathers doing.

Then, after the story really begins, the cast is in their final year of Middle school. Leaving them to be 14-15. Tian Yi disappears on the first day of highschool, which'll be coming up soon, since it's only been a few days i nthe current plot portion.

wasn't it high school?

I seriously thought they were in college in the beginning.

Dude wtf

time for him to pour holy water over his phone

lawl

Okay, so are they still in middle school?

wasn't it high school?

hard to tell when they all look like giants

I feel so bad for red head. What did he do to deserve this, again? I seriously forgot, but I don't think he did anything worth being sexually harassed by some creep and all that.

red head...F-CK..... 

I want to cry but I wont

ZcudOA2.gif

I don't think chickens have balls...

Nah i think they'll try to 'develop' the redhead x black hair "relationship" even more unfortunately...... When will the main pair return from war

Oh. New chapter's up... and ohohoho 

raw

That's not how you fist bump...

Spoiler

Nah i think they'll try to 'develop' the redhead x black hair "relationship" even more unfortunately......
When will the main pair return from war

After raising my blood pressure god knows how high...that's it????!! problem solved....fine but i better see someone kissing someone or something soon very soon like next chapter soon and i mean some serious bonding time 

thank you for the chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics