Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 19votes)

Brave Frontier - Haruto no Shoukan Nikki

Alt Names:
Author: Sanjou Kiiro
Artist: Sanjou Kiiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the land of Grand Gaia, Haruto accompanied by the apprentice goddess Minty must summon heroes of the past to help save Grand Gaia!

Based on the popular RPG mobile game; Brave Frontier
Go to Brave Frontier - Haruto no Shoukan Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

TFW if haruto ever summons this crazy beauty:

sjY7I8K.png

He'll never have the chance to become a man again. Eze will also go full homo for eternity.

I love her as one of my leaders.

LOL, Eze got "TRAPped" by Atro mmm...~!

Lv 89 here close to lv 90,

~thought I would drop by~

I really should get to completing mistral...

Alice ? pffft

Give me a ziz please.

Spoiler

o-o'

Alice ? pffft

Give me a ziz please.

Now i want him to summon the two e-e'  lol XD

If he gets a Super Rare within the first 5 chapters, I am going to shit my pants.

I know one guy who got a 6s Bran on his second draw

*Hoping he summons Kikuri*

I wonder what would happen then.... (ewe) 

Burny, here to bring the manga down for "maintenance"...for lack of a better word...

The only healer i have is alice and selena's super bb it's tough going through some battles

I'm so glad I landed Eltri as my first gem summon!

Wow BF Manga! currently lvl 123 at global :3

The only healer i have is alice and selena's super bb it's tough going through some battles 

My Healer is Rashil :3 he Bolt Magus right now

With Guardian Cloak he can fight single a Holy Ice Selena(doing it right now e-e').... It takes time but he can defeat her..... I know it! (ò-ó)º Go Rashil! '(>-<)º 

EDIT: He did it (^o^)/ now Ice Warrior Karl and Blade God Seria.... T-T

Edit²: aannd i died....

lvl 170 here from global.. just droping by xD

I first gem summon was a 5 star healing tree...I still do not remember his name...although I was shocked when I first saw him and a few summons later I got Scythe Alice. I also got magress at some point but he wasn't a gem summon I believe...or maybe he was...

lol funny enough im level 89 and haven't finished palmyna i spent a lot of time hording evolution untis most of the time im in the vortex

Recently in the vortex more too... I tried getting the vortex units but only got a few...

I need some evolution units but always get wrong element, good thing i need the other later tough XD

Edit: Are ya guys participating in the Hunter sesson going on right now? :3

Finally can read this manga in batoto, since other source is blocked by my ip (stupid ip), lv 125 here

Farming for Zebra is soul-rending torture.

Why farm zebra when you can farm mare? 

Stupid, sexy Mare. QQ

Scythe God Alice was my 3rd gem summon 

I first gem summon was a 5 star healing tree...I still do not remember his name...although I was shocked when I first saw him and a few summons later I got Scythe Alice. I also got magress at some point but he wasn't a gem summon I believe...or maybe he was...

"Ah if ya in Palmyna did ya get Zebra?"

Farming for Zebra is soul-rending torture.

Summoning a God so soon in the game...... It's awesome serious o-o'

Ya in what level? mine 65 :3

Ah if ya in Palmyna did ya get Zebra? i got him in 1st clean but oracle e-e

lol funny enough im level 89 and haven't finished palmyna i spent a lot of time hording evolution untis most of the time im in the vortex

Oh my god, it came here. LOL

Never expected to see reddit and batoto collide.

ch2 reminds me when i always irritated when tilith ditch me every fking time when i hv to go inside a dungeon, ffs tilith.

thank god after cordelica she become more responsible towards her duty, and now in vriksha, shes doing well.

luck. i went crazy when i summoned her all i saw was the name god in there and understood she would be badass and my first was Sky King Falma, Lorand, and of course Alice

Summoning a God so soon in the game...... It's awesome serious o-o'

Ya in what level? mine 65 :3

Ah if ya in Palmyna did ya get Zebra? i got him in 1st clean but oracle e-e

Woah was it super rare summon or luck?

Let's see.... mah firsts gems summons were Rage Beat Zegar, Shock Mage Rashil and Duel-GX

I started the game with a oracle Selena.... *sigh*  

luck. i went crazy when i summoned her all i saw was the name god in there and understood she would be badass and my first was Sky King Falma, Lorand, and of course Alice

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics